RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Wursthenker

Sep 10, 2020
I think this game really has a lot of potential, I love the forum thing and Evie's diary, I always love mechanics of "try and call your girlfriend see if she replies lol". Obviously the art isn't the best I've ever seen but in terms of concepts I like the game a lot. Kouta is great, his messages with Evie are crazy hot to read.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
After I cleaned the museum New posts in perv forums .... I can't find Evie and Kouta, where are they? How do I start the main quest?
You just watch the post and that's it, go to sleep then go to Evie's house and see her memory through her PC and the update ends

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
nice update, its clearly a slowburn, i hope that the game doesnt have only one route, and u can either chose Eisen has no idea about eie cheating and a second one that he found out and goes sharing/cuck (which is my favorite flavor), maybe dev will share something about this later :)

xheck15

Jul 8, 2022
I finished the chapter 1 but can't find my save. Anyone who can share the save at the end of chapter 1 ?

nomercy1592

Jul 17, 2018
When I talked with Kouta after tutorial split It caused game crash. So I couldn't progress this game. Is there any solution about this?

MrClaw5

Sep 3, 2022
yeah my game just closes randomly after the romantic date, no tabs or anything open in the background. anyone know how to fix?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
aight, how do u solve the organzied reports puzzle , I'm a bit dumb dumb
When, for example, you have the paper "number 7" and it says that there are 4 pages inside there, you have to choose the option to "add 3" more papers to it, you know? In order to be 7, like the number of the paper

Reactions: Jolyne9

pisser

Dec 24, 2018
guys i need save after first work day my game is crashing every time i tank with kouta thx in advance

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes