RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
This update pretty much confirms some form of netorase. Whether that be at the end of the story like Black Paradise or sooner I'm not sure.
i don't see how? i mean yeah they talk about it a bit but since she is doing this alone i don't think it'll end as netorase but will go full netorare anyway

FMID

Jun 2, 2017
There were several direct comments on him being a cuck and the previous game had the same thing where it was netorare for 99% and then netorase at the end if chosen. It's being implied here a lot more so I think it'll be more involved.

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
How do I get gifts for Evie?
first date
You go to otaku kingdom, but the plushie claw machine is broken. You talk to the guy in front/near it, he says he will fix it but he needs his screw driver. He says it is out in the park(its the same area as otaku kingdom, where the people are sitting on benches with random trash littered around), but to find it you need to clean up trash in the park. If you are far enough along your boss interrupts you, and tell you if you clean up the trash in the park, he will reward you. For me the screw driver was in the trash bags along the bush line in the park. I don't know if its randomized.

Anyway after this go back to the guy in otaku kingdom once you found it, talk to him, he will fix it. But you need to talk to him again to actually have it complete. He will give you 1 token as gratitude. Which you then use on the claw machine. To win the claw machine it's literally just inputting the steps you take in real life, but in proper sequence. SO down (to grab it), up, left, and boom you have a shitty gift for your thott girlfriend.

Enjoy

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
where is the screwdriver?
Get the quest to clean up trash in the area outside otaku kingdom itself. You know you can when you try to click on a piece of trash, and your boss basically gives you a quest to clean the whole park. I found it when I clicked on one of the trash bag looking piles near the bushes.

Reactions: Jolyne9

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
You go to otaku kingdom, but the plushie claw machine is broken. You talk to the guy in front/near it, he says he will fix it but he needs his screw driver. He says it is out in the park(its the same area as otaku kingdom, where the people are sitting on benches with random trash littered around), but to find it you need to clean up trash in the park. If you are far enough along your boss interrupts you, and tell you if you clean up the trash in the park, he will reward you. For me the screw driver was in the trash bags along the bush line in the park. I don't know if its randomized.

Anyway after this go back to the guy in otaku kingdom once you found it, talk to him, he will fix it. But you need to talk to him again to actually have it complete. He will give you 1 token as gratitude. Which you then use on the claw machine. To win the claw machine it's literally just inputting the steps you take in real life, but in proper sequence. SO down (to grab it), up, left, and boom you have a shitty gift for your thott girlfriend.

Enjoy
After I cleaned the museum New posts in perv forums .... I can't find Evie and Kouta, where are they? How do I start the main quest?

dualtouch

Nov 22, 2018
Get the quest to clean up trash in the area outside otaku kingdom itself. You know you can when you try to click on a piece of trash, and your boss basically gives you a quest to clean the whole park. I found it when I clicked on one of the trash bag looking piles near the bushes.
unfortunately i dont have enough energy for that i wen to the gym but i dont have any credz so how to earn credz?

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes