RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
So. This has crashed under two circumstances.

During when Koute is supposed to give you the Game he talks about. Someone had a fix, on Page 2, i think? So that is fine.

Then it crashed after it said the Intro has been finished and i could just Sandbox around.

I wonder if the Dev was sleeping during the making of this...? I'll wait till there's either a Fix from someone or Dev fixes it.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
So. This has crashed under two circumstances.

During when Koute is supposed to give you the Game he talks about. Someone had a fix, on Page 2, i think? So that is fine.

Then it crashed after it said the Intro has been finished and i could just Sandbox around.

I wonder if the Dev was sleeping during the making of this...? I'll wait till there's either a Fix from someone or Dev fixes it.
Didn't crash for me though so if you think the dev is sleeping maybe just message? Seems way too specific.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Didn't crash for me though so if you think the dev is sleeping maybe just message? Seems way too specific.
Strange. What happens VERY specifically, right after the Pop-Up says "You are done with the Intro! Go do whatever." and i click continue out of the Pop-Up Box, it just crashes. So i dunno. If others do not have that issues...that is curious.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Strange. What happens VERY specifically, right after the Pop-Up says "You are done with the Intro! Go do whatever." and i click continue out of the Pop-Up Box, it just crashes. So i dunno. If others do not have that issues...that is curious.
Try not fast fowarding the last couple bits of dialogue.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
That's too bad, I did get a crash once, but I was using 5x speed with Cheat Engine and FFing through dialogue. Once I dialed that down a bit I could progress normally.

o9-ujgadgisd0igf

Aug 20, 2018
What...? Elaborate. If you mean Steam, the platform i use for literally all my Games, and some H ones, such as Edgelord. Then no, i don't have THIS on there. I make a habit to not have H-Games on Steam, if i can help it.
no i mean this game crashes when steam is on, idk why

Reactions: dvok

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
no i mean this game crashes when steam is on, idk why
Unholy shit! It is true! WHY THOUGH?!?!?! The Dev needs a slapping and told "What is even going on...?" Is it trying to interface with Steam, despite that i don't have it on Steam...? Cause if so. That's a huge oversight, and if purposely done, an absolute ass move.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes