RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I found it weird that someone lacks creditz... I've only used them a couple of times and it was just to get from town to my home :BootyTime:
a question how can i solve this problem the file is there but the problem is the japanese characters i have to modify the json? which one is it thanks
lolllllll.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BreadnNetorare

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
So. This has crashed under two circumstances.

During when Koute is supposed to give you the Game he talks about. Someone had a fix, on Page 2, i think? So that is fine.

Then it crashed after it said the Intro has been finished and i could just Sandbox around.

I wonder if the Dev was sleeping during the making of this...? I'll wait till there's either a Fix from someone or Dev fixes it.
Yea the dev did a bad job because you specifically crashed. The only crash I've had was when I had steam open, but that is not a dev problem that from ripping the files from the steam download. And easily fixed by shutting steam down or deleting the "lib" file that is only used by steam.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
How the fuck are people still having crashes with Steam open, its been posted 100 fuckin times that you have to close Steam or delete the "lib" folder. Use the search function guys.

And as to why it's an issue, the files were ripped from a Steam download. You obviously didn't buy it on Steam so most likely when it tries to add your Steam achievements, it bricks.

ntrgamergyaru

Jun 20, 2022
Unless there's side stuff I missed, I found the E2 content a lot weaker, honestly. Thought E1 ended in a great spot for things to start advancing but it felt like it was treading water with some weird mandatory padding thrown in. Art was also either recycled or had not much going on. Very much looking forward to E3, though!

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
Unless there's side stuff I missed, I found the E2 content a lot weaker, honestly. Thought E1 ended in a great spot for things to start advancing but it felt like it was treading water with some weird mandatory padding thrown in. Art was also either recycled or had not much going on. Very much looking forward to E3, though!
Agreed, looking forward for the sloppy kiss!

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
I don't mind a slow burn by any stretch but the "cleaning up the park" took WAY too long to finish and the "beat lvl 10 chess" also took way too long (with no real reward other than the book). I also miss seeing the two around the world like you could see before in ep. 1. Otherwise the content was slim but hot and i cant wait for more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadnNetorare

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
I don't mind a slow burn by any stretch but the "cleaning up the park" took WAY too long to finish and the "beat lvl 10 chess" also took way too long (with no real reward other than the book). I also miss seeing the two around the world like you could see before in ep. 1. Otherwise the content was slim but hot and i cant wait for more.
Legit the grind was real and the boss is an ahole hope there's an assassination mission that lets us put poison on the bosses coffee lol

Reactions: ohhaiguize

VillainS

Jul 27, 2021
Yep Woman:coffee:

When the BF is good boy, she felt something was missing, in the end she cheated on her

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
BTW where can i find Manga for Kouta?

The first one
you have to beat everyone in the chess club the adm will tell you that you must search the city for your rivals you will find out because new npc appear on the street or inside a place like the library for example.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
you have to beat everyone in the chess club the adm will tell you that you must search the city for your rivals you will find out because new npc appear on the street or inside a place like the library for example.
And what do you get from doing those things? New scenes or images?

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes