RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
When talking about a dev that takes more than two years to release an update (and still hasn't): "Chill out guys, he's working!!"

When talking about a dev that takes two months to release an update with 3 big scenes: "i'm blue balled..."

I agree with the first two points, but you have to admit, the last ones are pretty interesting coming from someone that shills for that one dev with 2 abandoned games.
If you speak of heavenstudios which I do community manager work for, then you are wrong...
The team have only ever made one game, and have others in development, so not really sure where you have that info from because its wrong.
- That said my comments here have nothing to do with my team, they are purely my own personal opinions.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
If you speak of heavenstudios which I do community manager work for, then you are wrong...
The team have only ever made one game, and have others in development, so not really sure where you have that info from because its wrong.
- That said my comments here have nothing to do with my team, they are purely my own personal opinions.
I was referring to Onedge, Heaven Studios has no abandoned games.

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
I mean, I agree with Zellemate on all his points including the amount of scenes DID seem underwhelming, but not in a crazy im freaking out way, but like one more scene with a new image might have made it "enough". Its a minor point anyways.
They have to fix the money from the weeks work mechanic, like theres no way to check the requirements before you fail for the whole week. that makes no sense. it makes you have to save up all your brain power to at least 5 before you accept it.

Reactions: Zellemate

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
I mean, I agree with Zellemate on all his points including the amount of scenes DID seem underwhelming, but not in a crazy im freaking out way, but like one more scene with a new image might have made it "enough". Its a minor point anyways.
They have to fix the money from the weeks work mechanic, like theres no way to check the requirements before you fail for the whole week. that makes no sense. it makes you have to save up all your brain power to at least 5 before you accept it.
You can save the game before starting to work and then you can load to go back and try until you get it. Is it a problem to make a mistake when working? Maybe... and maybe that's on purpose.
You still have the option of working every day at the Museum and always earning money.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ohhaiguize

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
wtf i closed steam and it worked
No shit, literally have to tell people this every single day since they don't know what a search function is.

Close steam or delete the "lib" folder. It will crash when it tries to add your steam achievements, which you don't get since you stole the game.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I was referring to Onedge, Heaven Studios has no abandoned games.
Oh... fair! That was not really clear you where talking about Onedge, but lets keep this thread about graverobbers games :coffee:

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Oh... fair! That was not really clear you where talking about Onedge, but lets keep this thread about graverobbers games :coffee:
Sure, I was just pointing out an inconsistency that makes your lasts points on this game sound insincere or nonsensical.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Sure, I was just pointing out an inconsistency that makes your lasts points on this game sound insincere or nonsensical.
Why are my points insincere or nonsensical?
- I don't do public relation work for onedge, so once again you need to be a little more clear?

Also this discussion don't really belong here like already mention, so if you want a conversation about onedge, use his games thread for it, or send me a private message.
- I will report the next one as off topic.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
- I don't do public relation work for onedge, so once again you need to be a little more clear?

Also this discussion don't really belong here like already mention, so if you want a conversation about onedge, use his games thread for it, or send me a private message.
I love both this game and Satisfy Him, but I can see the point he is trying to make. He thinks that you are insincere because you complained that this update took too long for too little new content. But you defend OnEdge for not having any content for over a year.

Personally, I think it's a bit weird he was so offended that he had to check your other posts to try and minimize your complaints. Both games have different timetables and separate methods.

OnEdge primarily uses discord to update on the progress and even though its marked abandoned here, he has still be working on it.

And GraveRobber has laid out what to expect in all her updates to the game.

BOTH games are definitely masters of giving people blueballs, lol.

I completely agree with some of the complaints with this one having tedious mechanics. The money system should not require me to waste a week, I think giving me the option to work every day would be far better. That way when I first learn that I need x amount of mental and physical strength to earn any money it's not a full week wasted, just a day.

The walk speed is ridiculous, I played the first update without mtool and that was a mistake, boosting the speed was definitely a must.

It took me forever to find all the chess masters, some hints at where to find them would have been nice. And the whole strength and mental building mechanic is tedious. Add in a lot of stuff that is just never explained, adds unneeded game time. And the reward for getting all 10 chess masters was pretty lame, that comic was hella dull.

But I lover her art, and the actual NTR stuff has been very good quality, which makes me tolerate the other stuff.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022

Look I am not here to bash you but for the last points: There is a roadmap for the content releases which she follows so the content we are getting is exactly to be expected, she already had a released game (got bettter at art and game development since then) and is developing the game alone, while regularly doing mid month and end of month updates for the progress of the game, I think communication and discipline can't get better than that... so I will defend her in that aspect since I think she does a great job at following her schedule compared to 99% of the devs on this website.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
personally I don't give a S if he delays updates as long as he doesn't abandon his projects.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
although it's wrong to say it for me these are games simply to pass the time they are not games that test my skills like VS strategy or when I play resident or SF , in most of the H games so if I need something I just edit values and get more money here or there xd

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes