RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

kayoray

Oct 17, 2018
does everyone have the game crash on a romantic date and trying to buy cards? or is it because the old save

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
does everyone have the game crash on a romantic date and trying to buy cards? or is it because the old save
my old save worked just fine, are you getting any crash error or is it just closing?

CunningClown

Jun 4, 2018
how to organize reports for the boss?I tried to sort through everything with a selection, nothing works, I got stuck without the opportunity to get out, all the saves are there(It turns out that what I thought was a closed door from above turned out to be a staircase)

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
how to organize reports for the boss?I tried to sort through everything with a selection, nothing works, I got stuck without the opportunity to get out, all the saves are there(It turns out that what I thought was a closed door from above turned out to be a staircase)
There are 3 tables with 3 reports. 2 are on the first floor and the last one is on the second floor.
Each report has a number on the cover and it says how many sheets are in it, then you just need to put the remaining amount for the total to be the same as what is on the cover of the report. Try it.

TruePower

Aug 6, 2017
Game is cool and I like the concept and quest premises. But please please please enable running inside buildings.
I have to run back and forth my bed and the GFs house to see if she is home only to repeat it three days in a row and still not find her. That's 10+ minutes of my time trying to find one simple quest trigger to progress the game.

If running speed can be upped in the engine, a little wouldn't hurt either. There's a ton of going back and forth and it drags out real fast even when trying to optimally make use of the bus system.

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
Game is cool and I like the concept and quest premises. But please please please enable running inside buildings.
I have to run back and forth my bed and the GFs house to see if she is home only to repeat it three days in a row and still not find her. That's 10+ minutes of my time trying to find one simple quest trigger to progress the game.

If running speed can be upped in the engine, a little wouldn't hurt either. There's a ton of going back and forth and it drags out real fast even when trying to optimally make use of the bus system.
Are you reading what they say or just skipping the conversation? Everything you need to know to progress through the game is in the dialogue. And when you win the chess championship you get a free bus ticket forever.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Are you reading what they say or just skipping the conversation? Everything you need to know to progress through the game is in the dialogue. And when you win the chess championship you get a free bus ticket forever.
Well even if you don't read, it's not so difficult to know where to go... Just call your GF or talk again to the npc you talked and he will tell you again a hint of what to do or what is happening

Reactions: MisterZone

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
Well even if you don't read, it's not so difficult to know where to go... Just call your GF or talk again to the npc you talked and he will tell you again a hint of what to do or what is happening
Yep, that too. Very easy to know. But reading the dialogue is important (mainly to know what to do and immersion in the game).

Feb 3, 2023
That helped. Thank you
Okay. That's because you downloaded the torrent copy of the game, and the game is only available on Steam, so the game tries to give you an achievement even though it does not really have a connection to Steam because you did not buy the game there.

Reactions: LordFrz

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
here my save practically you don't have to do anything just enjoy and wait for the next update xd only read the history found on the museum monuments from left to right.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I really liked his other game (except from the insanely slow movement).
And I also like this game and have high hopes for it, buuut...

I continued episode 2 from my old save, and damn some bad mechanics that was implemented here.
- Still completely insane slow movement speed anytime you are indoors. Very annoying mechanic.
- To obtain money you literally have to let a whole week pass if you already have done your work the current week.
- To continue the main story, quest says nothing about how to actually do it besides "Get GF a gift and go on a date".
Absolutely no hint of you have to fix the gift machine thing, and do the SIDE QUEST to complete it.
- A bit underwhelming amount of scenes, compared to time it have taken for this update.
- I felt a bit blue balled here I must admit...

That said, I do look forward for the next update, I just hope some of the above stuff would be improved.

Last edited:

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
I really liked his other game (except from the insanely slow movement).
And I also like this game and have high hopes for it, buuut...

I continued episode 2 from my old save, and damn some bad mechanics that was implemented here.
- Still completely insane slow movement speed anytime you are indoors. Very annoying mechanic.
- To obtain money you literally have to let a whole week pass if you already have done your work the current week.
- To continue the main story, quest says nothing about how to actually do it besides "Get GF a gift and go on a date".
Absolutely no hint of you have to fix the gift machine thing, and do the SIDE QUEST to complete it.
- A bit underwhelming amount of scenes, compared to time it have taken for this update.
- I felt a bit blue balled here I must admin...

That said, I do look forward for the next update, I just hope some of the above stuff would be improved.
When talking about a dev that takes more than two years to release an update (and still hasn't): "Chill out guys, he's working!!"

When talking about a dev that takes two months to release an update with 3 big scenes: "i'm blue balled..."

I agree with the first two points, but you have to admit, the last ones are pretty interesting coming from someone that shills for that one dev with 2 abandoned games.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes