RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Hello
She told you she would be sitting on the bench next to her house. You can also call her and she'll tell you.
I Don't remember her telling you where she was waiting only that she was waiting for you.(could be misremembering) A quest book would be nice just for stuff like that. It's fine when you do it all in one sit down, but if you close the game and come back a day later that's the kind of stuff you forget about for about 20min while you run around the game like a lost chicken.

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
I Don't remember her telling you where she was waiting only that she was waiting for you.(could be misremembering) A quest book would be nice just for stuff like that. It's fine when you do it all in one sit down, but if you close the game and come back a day later that's the kind of stuff you forget about for about 20min while you run around the game like a lost chicken.
Evie tells Eisen that she wants him to ask her out on a date and that she will be waiting on the garden bench next to his house when he gives her a gift.
People play the game and don't like to read the dialogue out of laziness or because they want to complete the game quickly. Even so, you are able to deduce what will happen and finish the game quickly.
The map is not that big for now, you can memorize where each place is, and you can even use the bus to go faster.

Last edited:

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
There is a quest book called ''Objectives''.

mbfk1.png

In this quest book you will find the quest ''First Date''. And there it says what to do and where to go.

mbfk2.png

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I dont have steam. I also don't appreciate the tone that is coming off. Please don't say anything unless you are going to give actual help.
I gave you the actual help, delete your lib folder. Or show the error screen. Because the only crashes anyone has had, has been the same one we have to tell everybody about every 2 days.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Judging by their past posting schedule, looks like a mid month update should come tomorrow and then maybe an update on/around the 28th.

RottenBoner

Nov 28, 2017
For me it was ''difficult'' about the reports because english is not my native language and it confused me, but then I paid attention and I got exactly what I should do :HideThePain:
I had the same issue right now, and i dont know what to do, can you help me please?

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
I had the same issue right now, and i dont know what to do, can you help me please?
I can't remember the exact numbers to give you the exact solution, but I can explain the concept.

So there a report. It's supposed to have 7 pages, but it currently has 3. You have '4 pages of a report' you can add to it, to make 3+4=7.

Repeat for the other two reports.

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
As I said before, everything the Dev did in the game was on purpose. Walking slowly bothers me a little, but what really bothers me is Eisen reading Evie's diary and the Perv Forums and not saying or thinking anything about what he's reading. The Dev confirmed that this was also on purpose because it leaves the player free to think, but I particularly prefer Eisen to react to what he's reading. Let's see what will happen in the next updates. The game is great.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
As I said before, everything the Dev did in the game was on purpose. Walking slowly bothers me a little, but what really bothers me is Eisen reading Evie's diary and the Perv Forums and not saying or thinking anything about what he's reading. The Dev confirmed that this was also on purpose because it leaves the player free to think, but I particularly prefer Eisen to react to what he's reading. Let's see what will happen in the next updates. The game is great.
See, the reading diary thing doesn't bother me at all, because I dont see it as the MC actually reading it, its just us the player. But if she is going with roleplay as the reason for the slow speed, then that would not line up with how I see it. The perv forums also are fine as long as its still ambiguous as to who it is, because I do see that as the MC looking through it.

The slow walk speed was just detrimental to the overall experience.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
See, the reading diary thing doesn't bother me at all, because I dont see it as the MC actually reading it, its just us the player. But if she is going with roleplay as the reason for the slow speed, then that would not line up with how I see it. The perv forums also are fine as long as its still ambiguous as to who it is, because I do see that as the MC looking through it.

The slow walk speed was just detrimental to the overall experience.
My opinion, it would make sense for Eisen to see and read the Diary and Perv Forums and react because Eisen is character in the story (we're not Eisen), but it's a personal taste and it won't stop me from playing the game. As Dev himself confirmed, it's on purpose, so it's up to Dev.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes