RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Oh damn, I was actually looking foward to the manga.
The one chapter we got was pretty bad. She probably felt that herself, and didnt want to spend a ton of time to make it good. I think a short story or somthing would not only be easier but receive less hate if it's not the best. She kinda upstaged herself by having a half-assed manga chapter when the main content and art was top notch.

Reactions: MisterZone

eliteboy1337

Jan 10, 2021
So once it comes out I may or may not promote my game and/or my dev skills because I may make a retexture pack of the game with parallax mapping (I know how to do it) + my art for the sprites + Scissor Girl being remade into a manga or comic
I suggest you to show something for the people maybe here or on a patreon. Maybe you co

• Hey there
Reactions: broken-dollmaker

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
I wonder what that scene will entail. Perhaps a truth or dare kind of thing with Eisen and Kouta. Bit of a stretch but for some reason I get that vibe.
Considering what happened in Episode 2, I don't think Eisen will participate in any card games, truth or dare, etc...
I think Evie and Kouta will ''play'' with each other. I believe Eisen won't know anything for now.

Reactions: FMID

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Considering what happened in Episode 2, I don't think Eisen will participate in any card games, truth or dare, etc...
I think Evie and Kouta will ''play'' with each other. I believe Eisen won't know anything for now.
We know ep3 is supposed to have the "secret sloppy kiss" so a truth or dare could be a possibility.

Reactions: FMID

FMID

Jun 2, 2017
Now we just wait to see what information can be gleaned from the patreon post. I'm still optimistic for a release in around two weeks. Here's hoping!

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes