RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
She is a solo dev and she needs maybe 1-2 months for an update, it's her second game give her some slack lol if anything she works more consistent than many other devs
I see, i didn't know, if it's a solo dev then it's differentq

FMID

Jun 2, 2017
So, according to the discord, the non-reaction to the diary entries is going to be rectified in the next update.

Hello. Thank you for the feedback; I'm glad you're enjoying the game. So... MBFK is a hentai netorare game. The main function of the diary is to show Evie's slow burn, her thoughts and feelings, desires, how she perceives things, and of course... the "action" happening. It's a very powerful tool when it comes to netorare, especially because it's the "boyfriend" who reads it. What the player feels, desires, or would do in that situation is deliberately left "open to interpretation."

But I understand the issue of "having a reaction." That will start to be explored in the next episode. We will have action choices and responses. And they will impact the game's dialogues, how Evie sees Eisen, etc.

Awesome news if you, like me was a bit put off by the lack of reaction to the diary.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
So, according to the discord, the non-reaction to the diary entries is going to be rectified in the next update.

Hello. Thank you for the feedback; I'm glad you're enjoying the game. So... MBFK is a hentai netorare game. The main function of the diary is to show Evie's slow burn, her thoughts and feelings, desires, how she perceives things, and of course... the "action" happening. It's a very powerful tool when it comes to netorare, especially because it's the "boyfriend" who reads it. What the player feels, desires, or would do in that situation is deliberately left "open to interpretation."

But I understand the issue of "having a reaction." That will start to be explored in the next episode. We will have action choices and responses. And they will impact the game's dialogues, how Evie sees Eisen, etc.

Awesome news if you, like me was a bit put off by the lack of reaction to the diary.
you have discord?

FMID

Jun 2, 2017
Yeah, I subscribed to get access to the discord thinking it would be full of discussion etc... and it's sadly not.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Only info on the patreon post is that the big third scene is composed of three exclusive images including the one they posted on twitter. Oh and that they're hoping for a release end of the month/start of the next.
you can give images?:unsure:

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes