RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Well I don't know why, but I'm impatient, this game is quite good, but I deduced that if the last update was released on the 28th, it would have to be today or tomorrow. I can't wait what new scenes there will be, apart from the post on X no twitter.
in the meantime find other games to play or do things in your interest you will find time goes by very quickly

FMID

Jun 2, 2017
Well I don't know why, but I'm impatient, this game is quite good, but I deduced that if the last update was released on the 28th, it would have to be today or tomorrow. I can't wait what new scenes there will be, apart from the post on X no twitter.
I'm equally impatient. This game has grabbed me like no other in such a long time. Here's hoping it's only a matter of days now. What is your theory for the progression and events in the next episode?

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
I'm equally impatient. This game has grabbed me like no other in such a long time. Here's hoping it's only a matter of days now. What is your theory for the progression and events in the next episode?
Hey bro. Let me tell you what I think could happen in the next episodes:

Ep 3 - Evie kissing and rubbing Kouta's dick through pants.
Ep 4 - Handjob and blowjob.
Ep 5 - Kouta fucking Evie at her house, Kouta's house and places around town.
Ep 6 - Evie becomes a slut and has sex with other men.

Reactions: FMID

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021

it's good but I have to admit it took a long time, until ep 4

Reactions: MisterZone

FMID

Jun 2, 2017

That's a pretty reasonable list and probably accurate at the current pace. In regards to Ep 6, I would imagine one of the other men is the black guy outside the seedy hotel.

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
That's a pretty reasonable list and probably accurate at the current pace. In regards to Ep 6, I would imagine one of the other men is the black guy outside the seedy hotel.
You're right, I remember something like Evie talking about big dicks or black men when mentioning the hentai she likes.

FMID

Jun 2, 2017
You're right, I remember something like Evie talking about big dicks or black men when mentioning the hentai she likes.
The black guy openly hits on Evie in front of Eisen and offers her the chance to fuck so I'm sure he will make an appearance. It'll be super hot I expect.

Reactions: MisterZone
4.10 star(s) 21 Votes