RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Hey bro. Let me tell you what I think could happen in the next episodes:

Ep 3 - Evie kissing and rubbing Kouta's dick through pants.
Ep 4 - Handjob and blowjob.
Ep 5 - Kouta fucking Evie at her house, Kouta's house and places around town.
Ep 6 - Evie becomes a slut and has sex with other men.
Your 6 completely negates the Netorare (for me) and causes me to toss it into the trash.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I said that because in Episode 6 of the roadmap there is ''Secret Gangbang Scene'', so I assumed that could be it.
Personally I don't like that idea either, I would like only Kouta to fuck Evie.
Yea, i kinda expect it too. As long as its at the end its not too bog of a deal since im basically done with the game anyways. Thats how most NTR end up so im used to it for the most part, just not a fan of it.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Kouta being the only one to bang her would be so boring.
Not to me, if it ends up getting boring, then the game has been dragged on too long to begin with. Im more looking for the girl to be getting stolen from the better guy, than I am the girl being corrupted into being a slut.

If she is sleeping around, then I see that more as the guy finding out his girlfriend was a whore, and he dodged a bullet. When I want it to be that his girl chose the objectively worse guy over him, which makes him that much more pathetic.

Aug 31, 2021
How big could a scene be?
Well, based on all the rpg games from creators that the game has not yet finished, it would be a big event, several scenes, to postpone the main scene, since he comments that it will be worth it, it comes to his head, a sex scene Also a scene in which Kouta finally touches and tries Evie's body and the last option, how they play cards, maybe Evie gives Kouta a blowjob.
Those are all the options I think of.

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
Well, based on all the rpg games from creators that the game has not yet finished, it would be a big event, several scenes, to postpone the main scene, since he comments that it will be worth it, it comes to his head, a sex scene Also a scene in which Kouta finally touches and tries Evie's body and the last option, how they play cards, maybe Evie gives Kouta a blowjob.
Those are all the options I think of.
Well, I think Kouta will touch Evie's body and Evie will touch Kouta's dick, but I think blowjob will only happen in episode 4.

Reactions: Huge tits forever

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Let's hope that it will be released on the 31st, because you already know things about men, September without fap, very difficult days for someone who consumes rpg games and interesting artists :(
What's the game on your pp?

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
I dmd her on patreon yesterday and she said that the update should be out at the beginning of next month, so maybe a few days and it's out.
This is a little worrying, it took 2 months to create scenes where there are probably no sex scenes, so maybe the next episodes with erotic scenes will take longer to release considering it's just one person in game development.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
This is a little worrying, it took 2 months to create scenes where there are probably no sex scenes, so maybe the next episodes with erotic scenes will take longer to release considering it's just one person in game development.
It's not worrying at all to me. The bigger the game gets, the harder it gets to update without adding new bugs. It's her second game, so we know she can finish a project. These things take time, and she has not set deadlines, so there is no issue with her taking 2-3months per update to me.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes