• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Month-End Report: August 30

Hello everyone! I have a lot to say today, so I'll get straight to the point.

I'm going to need a few more days than planned to finish the third episode of MBFK. Just to give you an idea, the entire second episode (including NPC dialogues, quest instructions, etc.) has 1400 lines of text. And just for the gameplay and the diary of the last scene of the third episode, I've written 900 lines of text... In the last update, I mentioned that this scene would have 3 exclusive artworks, but I've increased it to 4. I had an idea in the midst of things and decided to add it. Anyway, I set the deadline for the end of August, but I might need about two more weeks to finish everything. But it's because I'm putting in a lot of effort.

From the comments I read and the messages I receive, you're all really excited to play the third episode. I'm happy about that, it means the game is good. Please, keep up that excitement! I promise it will be worth it in the end. I'm doing my best and paying attention to every detail to keep this animation going. Thank you for your trust and support.

I believe that by the next mid-month update at the latest, the third episode will be released.
if there is no notification, it won't be long to wait, now it's 2 weeks, it's a long time

FMID

Jun 2, 2017
I have no idea how long the scenes have been so far in terms of lines of text but 900 for one scene surely makes it a monster in size. I can barely handle the spiciness of a dozen kouta lines, this one is going to be nuts... Hold fast brothers, we will be feasting soon.

Flaky86

Mar 14, 2019
the game crashes after you have to split with your girlfriend for the first time, does anyone know what i can do about it

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes