• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
I think next Friday next week is correct, because no one says "next Friday" in the same week, we should just write "on Friday".
Look what she said (09/08):
''Hello, everyone! I'm working harder than ever to finish the episode by the 15th. I swear I'm so tired, and I've only managed to watch 3 episodes of One Piece on Netflix so far.
But anyway, what matters is... I'm focusing on finishing the final scene (gameplay and diary), which is the most important part. If by the 15th I can't finish the continuation of the cleaning quest and reorganize Kouta's collection quest, I'll leave that for later. And I'll provide an update like "episode 3.1" or something similar, so you don't have to wait.''

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
''Hello, everyone! I'm working harder than ever to finish the episode by the 15th. I swear I'm so tired, and I've only managed to watch 3 episodes of One Piece on Netflix so far.
But anyway, what matters is... I'm focusing on finishing the final scene (gameplay and diary), which is the most important part. If by the 15th I can't finish the continuation of the cleaning quest and reorganize Kouta's collection quest, I'll leave that for later. And I'll provide an update like "episode 3.1" or something similar, so you don't have to wait.''
Only 3 episodes, thats some commitment. I wound up fucking my sleep schedule and finishing it all in one sitting, lol.

Reactions: MisterZone

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
I'm still waiting when everyone says it's today, I hope everyone doesn't guess wrong, because if it's next week it'll be really... I don't know how to describe it.

Reactions: ElDonBigotes

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Guy's I checked the twitter and I think the 3rd eps would be released next week Friday :unsure:
That's what I fear too, but give me proof, I always pay attention to the word "next Friday" which means next week, but there is someone out there giving information that even if it's not done on the 15th, that part will be done later and the update will be released on time, he's lying?
here

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadnNetorare

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
That's what I fear too, but give me proof, I always pay attention to the word "next Friday" which means next week, but there is someone out there giving information that even if it's not done on the 15th, that part will be done later and the update will be released on time, he's lying?
here
Let's just hope it's from an American time zone and she'll post it either tonight tomorrow morning or tomorrow evening.

FMID

Jun 2, 2017
here
I saw that message on the discord so no, he's not lying. We will just have to wait and see what happens.

Reactions: Duongvipro2000
4.10 star(s) 21 Votes