RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
bro you don't have a complete save to see the scene below the new ones, I completed all 3, but that scene is missing.
I don't know if you could do that favor.
Sorry no, not really sure what the last secret scene is honestly, I did try to go through the world and look after the story, but its so bugged when story is done I can't even use the phone, and can't find any of the main chars.
- I also looked at all the scenes in the files and did not see any extra there, if its a manga or what IDK? (there is a few black and white manga images in the files)

Lets see if somebody find the secret "scene" or whatever it is and post hits how to get it.

Last edited:

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
can someone confirm if it is no longer necessary to play chess to get the scissors girl manga?

Apr 5, 2022
Buy the book, not the ring.. that's for a future patch.
~
A bit dry update honestly, I will still take it of cause :coffee:

Good​
- Well we have a real NTR scene now YAY, only took 3 updates!​
- Dev fixed slow walking inside houses YAY!​

Bad​
- Phone / sms / perv forum not featured at all in any of the scenes.​
- World completely empty for lewd content except for what the story delivers​
- First real NTR scene and its a BJ, where did handjob and titjob go before this?(perhaps add handjob to update2)​
- First scene from MC could have been more lewd imo.​
- Various bugs, well thats what you get when releasing directly on steam and not having a beta test I guess.​
you could have used the spoiler tag, you just ruined the update for me

Aug 31, 2021
I'm stuck, or that is not a scene, just a symbol
Well, or rather it is a scene that will be updated, a cleaning scene, several posts someone gave information, that if that scene was not finished, I would add it as an episode 3.1 type.
So it's that scene and we will have to wait, at most a few days or 1 week to be able to observe it.

xheck15

Jul 8, 2022
This is a personal opinion, so I will put it in spoiler, in case you want to play it on your own, don't read it, because it is a summary of this episode:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Totally agreed with this. The update is little bit dry if we consider the amount of time it takes to be added. The last part is bit disappointing because there's a lot of grey area I guess, especially with the dialogues and the scene where it jump straight to bj without illustrating how things leads from that particular scene(the element that I really like from this game). I hope dev can compensate in the future update. 3/5 for this update

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
I'm gonna rate it a bit higher at 4/5, but I also would've liked more setups and more corruption. Unfortunately it seems like the dev wants to wrap things up fast.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Buy the book, not the ring.. that's for a future patch.
~
A bit dry update honestly, I will still take it of cause :coffee:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree on everything, It felt smaller than the other 2 chapters, the bj is extremely rushed, and there's 0 use of the phone (that is the best thing of the game).

FMID

Jun 2, 2017
I will admit that this update has been a little disappointing but I think that's my own hype interfering. The question and answer was a good idea but sadly cut short. The update did confirm a form of netorase will be included in the ending plus Evie outright says she's going to tell Eisen about her cheating so I imagine we will get the choice to give our blessing.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes