RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
I guess there's nothing else to do after the bj scene? the characters refuses to talk to mc.

carter15

Mar 19, 2019
Well, you're right about that, almost all NTR scenes start with flirting, hot words and then as long as I say always, bj is the way to close those characters, after that, titjob, sex, etc.
But to be honest about the blowjob, she would have been more justified, if before, Kouta tasted Evie's body and now if Evie would have more justification of the blowjob, because she would be extremely hot, well that's what I think.
The good thing is that in a few days we will have the secret scene ready, like 3.1
Hello, sorry if I have not understood you correctly.

Will an update come out next week in which we can see Evie's diary with the missing scenes from her point of view? The scenes will be the game of indiscreet questions and the last scene in which they are left "playing video games" while the MC sleeps.

uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
How can I start a new game? It just spawns me infront of a shop with nothing to do everytime. Lib folder is gone and i have steam closed.

Reactions: hp_surfer

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
Curious, yea it's ntr focused but is the MC the usual trash one? Total beta who somehow got a high class meal yet won't touch it so it's left to the fat ugly guy to come and take it? Or will thr MC actually do stuff and have some scenes for himself but still be a cuck?

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
I found ways to increase max capicity but how to recharge faster than 1 bar by sleeping? You complete the video game at home so you can't recharge from that anymore...

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes