RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

The Riddler

Aug 7, 2019
I found ways to increase max capicity but how to recharge faster than 1 bar by sleeping? You complete the video game at home so you can't recharge from that anymore...
Just sleep more often or spend some money to recharge. You don't need to do quests every day; whenever you have a new quest, it becomes on hold until you trigger the next scene, so you can progress at will.

At the market, you can buy Water or Fruit for 40 Credz each (cheaper than vending machines), which recharge 1 Mental or Physical Energy, respectively.
If you don't have much money, then play a bit more until you unlock the Museum and spend some days working there to get money without wasting Energy, then sleep. When you have enough money again, you can keep investing on Library/Gym and also spend more on Water/Fruit, or even the Theaters when you are maxed out (10 max Energy) to refill everything at once.

There's also another game you can buy at Otaku Kingdom, which will recharge 2 Energy points of each type whenever you play, but it only has 3 stages IIRC and will no longer recharge you after you complete it, just like the first game.

Ovgath

Jul 22, 2018
Am I missing something? the reports there is no guide on which need what and when I put what looks like the corret amount Im still not done when I speak to the boss what do I do?

The Riddler

Aug 7, 2019
Am I missing something? the reports there is no guide on which need what and when I put what looks like the corret amount Im still not done when I speak to the boss what do I do?
There are 3 reports. Each report has a number. That number indicates the total number of pages it's supposed to have.
So you always have to add the correct amount of pages to make sure the total is the number of the report (e.g. 3 + 3 = 6).

Make sure you completed all 3 correctly and talk to the boss. If you did it right, he'll say that it's perfect.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Good question, there is an extra image in the bottom of the gallery that most people did not unlock, myself included.
I wonder if that is the "sloppy kiss"
I assumed the sloppy kiss was the MC kissing eve. So kinda a bummer there, oh well.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zellemate

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
Curious, yea it's ntr focused but is the MC the usual trash one? Total beta who somehow got a high class meal yet won't touch it so it's left to the fat ugly guy to come and take it? Or will thr MC actually do stuff and have some scenes for himself but still be a cuck?
why do people like this get interested in ntr in the first place?

Last edited:

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
Curious, yea it's ntr focused but is the MC the usual trash one? Total beta who somehow got a high class meal yet won't touch it so it's left to the fat ugly guy to come and take it? Or will thr MC actually do stuff and have some scenes for himself but still be a cuck?
get laid first, stop wasting time infront of screen , :BootyTime: :BootyTime: :BootyTime:

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
Hey guys, about this the dev said:

''If you close Steam and open it again, it probably won't be there anymore. I removed it. Turns out, the "Secret Sloppy Kiss" got encompassed as an option in the last scene of this third episode. The choice to kiss or not kiss Evie.''

Untitled.png

Reactions: KingerT

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Is it possible to live normally with such breasts? ))))
Although I’m an ass fan, I have nothing against big breasts, but damn it! It’s not big breasts, it’s two fucking Jupiters!!! They must have their own gravity! ))

carter15

Mar 19, 2019
Hey guys, about this the dev said:

''If you close Steam and open it again, it probably won't be there anymore. I removed it. Turns out, the "Secret Sloppy Kiss" got encompassed as an option in the last scene of this third episode. The choice to kiss or not kiss Evie.''

View attachment 2937792
Are scenes 9, 10 and 11 currently visible in the game (in the diary)?

Because the diary only allows me to see up to scene 8, in which they chat on their cell phone. And I already spent the entire game

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
After night with kouta and girl at my house game just breaks. Can't talk to either of them, can't even call the GF, and the GF nor kouta never appear again outside of work.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes