RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes
Apr 5, 2022
unfortunately the problem with this update is that it is very short with very little content. The BJ is actually justified by the girlfriend's own words several times, she has already made it very clear that she is a pervert and is dying to fall on Kouta's dick, so the BJ doesn't surprise me, in fact it makes more sense to start with the BJ anyway , because all the lust and immorality that she and Kouta exude, things smaller than BJ could be boring for them. This episode could have been good if it had several scenes of her giving BJ to Kouta during the week, all this time-consuming work to do just this scene practically? complicated..

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
unfortunately the problem with this update is that it is very short with very little content. The BJ is actually justified by the girlfriend's own words several times, she has already made it very clear that she is a pervert and is dying to fall on Kouta's dick, so the BJ doesn't surprise me, in fact it makes more sense to start with the BJ anyway , because all the lust and immorality that she and Kouta exude, things smaller than BJ could be boring for them. This episode could have been good if it had several scenes of her giving BJ to Kouta during the week, all this time-consuming work to do just this scene practically? complicated..
Haven't played the game yet but is this version 3? or is it just an extension of version 2, cause on the road map it says there should be a sloppy kiss scene one version 3

Aug 31, 2021
Well, you're right about that, almost all NTR scenes start with flirting, hot words and then as long as I say always, bj is the way to close those characters, after that, titjob, sex, etc.
But to be honest about the blowjob, she would have been more justified, if before, Kouta tasted Evie's body and now if Evie would have more justification of the blowjob, because she would be extremely hot, well that's what I think.
The good thing is that in a few days we will have the secret scene ready, like 3.1

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Haven't played the game yet but is this version 3? or is it just an extension of version 2, cause on the road map it says there should be a sloppy kiss scene one version 3
Good question, there is an extra image in the bottom of the gallery that most people did not unlock, myself included.
I wonder if that is the "sloppy kiss"

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Awesome update, I think the pacing is fine. Looking at her last game it wasn't every long, so I imagine this will be similar in length. Not every game needs to be a 5yra to make epic.

Also, Im not too concerned if an update is a bit short on content or not. At the end of the day it's an incomplete game. When you sit down and play it start to finish you won't even notice when 1 month had a bit less than another month. And when im likin a game that gets updated monthly I know im probably hyping it up way to much lol.

Looking forward to the next update!

Aug 31, 2021
Awesome update, I think the pacing is fine. Looking at her last game it wasn't every long, so I imagine this will be similar in length. Not every game needs to be a 5yra to make epic.

Also, Im not too concerned if an update is a bit short on content or not. At the end of the day it's an incomplete game. When you sit down and play it start to finish you won't even notice when 1 month had a bit less than another month. And when im likin a game that gets updated monthly I know im probably hyping it up way to much lol.

Looking forward to the next update!
Well, monthly I don't think so, it lasted 78 days since the last update, at this rate we will have the next update in December.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Well, monthly I don't think so, it lasted 78 days since the last update, at this rate we will have the next update in December.
Oh your right its was end of June when I downloaded the last one, my mistake. Still doesn't change how I feel about a WIP game.

Aug 31, 2021
Oh your right its was end of June when I downloaded the last one, my mistake. Still doesn't change how I feel about a WIP game.
Well, at a certain point, yes, they are incomplete games, so you don't have as much excitement as one that is released complete from the beginning, only more than 70 days for an update, it's a lot, seriously, but it doesn't give you as much despair, Like a game that is released incomplete, the creator does not want to update it and it only has 3 updates in a period of 8 months.
That is desperation.
(The creator is Breast mafia)

Elsabrosom

Mar 17, 2020
well i feel like the higher the expectation, the greater the disappointment, i expected to see handjob or titjob in this update, an a BJ feel like rushed, even i expected handjob and fingering or groping(genitals or boobs), later kiss, and in episode 4 BJ and sex. but well, have to wait 2-3 months for the next update.

pcdc

May 4, 2017
Uh... What am I suppose to do ? Quest says buy engagement ring, but there is no option at gift shop

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes