RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Elsabrosom

Mar 17, 2020
Is it possible to live normally with such breasts? ))))
Although I’m an ass fan, I have nothing against big breasts, but damn it! It’s not big breasts, it’s two fucking Jupiters!!! They must have their own gravity! ))
Dude kouta in the last scene just have like 1 meter dick, and in the photo he sent to evie he was like 15 cm aprox, i would like to call him luffy instead of kouta jajajaja i can just imagine of how the fuck this dude go to poop or piss in the morning :v

Reactions: Duongvipro2000

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Dude kouta in the last scene just have like 1 meter dick, and in the photo he sent to evie he was like 15 cm aprox, i would like to call him luffy instead of kouta jajajaja i can just imagine of how the fuck this dude go to poop or piss in the morning :v
Yeah, in the BJ scene it was REALLY long. I like it tho
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leixi Cow

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
I'll add my voice to the chorus that the episode was hot but small sadly. As always the art ranges from kinda bad to pretty good. totally worth playing if you are curious but beware its short.

Ocelotte6644

Aug 25, 2019
Gift shop is blocked off? says its "under construction" also for some reason it spawns me in the gift shop when hitting new game, but doesn't count as progress toward the quest

MacG

Dec 2, 2018
Got a problem
i used my previous save to continue and i worked, returned to home and got a msg from boss 1 msg.png , mc didn't say anything and when i went back to do te task there's nothing to do 2 nothing desk.png , i already passed the time to see if it had something to do even past the day and nothing.
so:
1 did i do something wrong?
2 maybe there's a bug and i have to use a new save?

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
I unlocked all the scenes but there's a smaller questionmark at the bottom of page 2. Is that a secret scene I haven't discovered yet or what?

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
Got a problem
i used my previous save to continue and i worked, returned to home and got a msg from boss View attachment 2938672 , mc didn't say anything and when i went back to do te task there's nothing to do View attachment 2938673 , i already passed the time to see if it had something to do even past the day and nothing.
so:
1 did i do something wrong?
2 maybe there's a bug and i have to use a new save?
just move until the next time you can complete the weekly work and you are good, it was the same for me, then u go to work the next week and you will have one new scene and u will complete the quest and continue the game without problem

Reactions: ohhaiguize

HarryP13P

Aug 10, 2023
This is happening because you are playing a previous version, on Steam the game has already been updated from what I understand by reading the Discord server

Aug 31, 2021
Hey guys, about this the dev said:

''If you close Steam and open it again, it probably won't be there anymore. I removed it. Turns out, the "Secret Sloppy Kiss" got encompassed as an option in the last scene of this third episode. The choice to kiss or not kiss Evie.''

View attachment 2937792
Well, there's nothing more to say, this update was average 3/5, scenes with very good illustration quality, text like a visual novel and above all a lot of expectation, that was a lot of expectation, but well, as I mentioned, not everything is gray, scene of sex the next chapter.
Well, we'll see you in 80 days.
Greetings.

Devilion13

Apr 15, 2022
Like this, lol

Reactions: Elsabrosom

VillainS

Jul 27, 2021
Where can i find lv 9 chest player?

I found lv 10 in otaku kingdom after beat lv 8 in ibrary, but stuck when i match with him

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes