• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
It's not worrying at all to me. The bigger the game gets, the harder it gets to update without adding new bugs. It's her second game, so we know she can finish a project. These things take time, and she has not set deadlines, so there is no issue with her taking 2-3months per update to me.
As I said it's just one developer, so in my opinion it's worrying. She's started to realize it's going to be hard. Incidentally, she doesn't post much to patreons before the episode releases, if it takes any longer, she'll have to start posting more sneak peek of what's to come next.

Aug 10, 2020
It's not worrying at all to me. The bigger the game gets, the harder it gets to update without adding new bugs. It's her second game, so we know she can finish a project. These things take time, and she has not set deadlines, so there is no issue with her taking 2-3months per update to me.
She set rough deadlines on Steam and she's kept up with them so far.

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
You are such a doomer, dude. Calm down and let her work.
Hello bro. I'm not rushing the developer, I didn't text her to finish it fast or anything like that. I just said that being just one person in development is a little worrying as she has deadlines to meet and might not be able to finish as she planned. Look at the other comments and see who's really hustling her.

• Angry
Reactions: LordFrz

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Hello bro. I'm not rushing the developer, I didn't text her to finish it fast or anything like that. I just said that being just one person in development is a little worrying as she has deadlines to meet and might not be able to finish as she planned. Look at the other comments and see who's really hustling her.
lol if you mean me I wasn't pressuring her I was just saying that I liked the episode, the fact that she told me we might be able to play at the beginning of the month was her telling me not me asking (if you think I asked her specifically). Also she already has the roadmap outlined, it's not like a few delays will hurt the development of the game that much if she legit can't handle, but she seems to be handling fine for now.

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
lol if you mean me I wasn't pressuring her I was just saying that I liked the episode, the fact that she told me we might be able to play at the beginning of the month was her telling me not me asking (if you think I asked her specifically). Also she already has the roadmap outlined, it's not like a few delays will hurt the development of the game that much if she legit can't handle, but she seems to be handling fine for now.
Hey bro, I didn't mention names and I'm not even judging who asked the developer about the release date, so don't worry about that. I could ask her because I'm a patreon payer, but I preferred not to ask anything directly. It's just that the guy over there didn't interpret what I said and just assumed that I was putting pressure. My only concern is that she might not be able to finish it by the deadline she set.

Last edited:

TheNextVince

Jul 10, 2017
Hey bro, I didn't mention names and I'm not even judging who asked the developer about the release date, so don't worry about that. I could ask her because I'm a patreon payer, but I preferred not to ask anything directly. It's just that the guy over there didn't interpret what I said and just assumed that I was putting pressure. My only concern is that she might not be able to finish it by the deadline she set.
i feel like you're worrying a bit prematurely. she's previously kept to her release schedule, and a couple of days late on this one wont hurt. Now you'd be right to worry if this was a pattern or something... but for now everything seems to be working out smoothly so just relax and enjoy the update in a few days' time when it comes out :D

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
i feel like you're worrying a bit prematurely. she's previously kept to her release schedule, and a couple of days late on this one wont hurt. Now you'd be right to worry if this was a pattern or something... but for now everything seems to be working out smoothly so just relax and enjoy the update in a few days' time when it comes out :D
I trust the developer's work and believe that she is doing her best to deliver within the stipulated time, but as I said it's ''a little worrying'' because there will probably be no sex scenes and she is having difficulty finishing the update precisely because she works alone in the project and maybe she won't be able to meet the deadline she set. I hope you understand my point.
And yes, I am also looking forward to the next update. :D

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
what I read in her twtters is that she is doing it in her spare time slowly and patiently, she is not in a hurry and I don't think someone will come out of nowhere to rush her.

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
Month-End Report: August 30

Hello everyone! I have a lot to say today, so I'll get straight to the point.

I'm going to need a few more days than planned to finish the third episode of MBFK. Just to give you an idea, the entire second episode (including NPC dialogues, quest instructions, etc.) has 1400 lines of text. And just for the gameplay and the diary of the last scene of the third episode, I've written 900 lines of text... In the last update, I mentioned that this scene would have 3 exclusive artworks, but I've increased it to 4. I had an idea in the midst of things and decided to add it. Anyway, I set the deadline for the end of August, but I might need about two more weeks to finish everything. But it's because I'm putting in a lot of effort.

From the comments I read and the messages I receive, you're all really excited to play the third episode. I'm happy about that, it means the game is good. Please, keep up that excitement! I promise it will be worth it in the end. I'm doing my best and paying attention to every detail to keep this animation going. Thank you for your trust and support.

I believe that by the next mid-month update at the latest, the third episode will be released.

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021

I'm going to need a few more days than planned to finish the third episode of MBFK. Just to give you an idea, the entire second episode (including NPC dialogues, quest instructions, etc.) has 1400 lines of text. And just for the gameplay and the diary of the last scene of the third episode, I've written 900 lines of text... In the last update, I mentioned that this scene would have 3 exclusive artworks, but I've increased it to 4. I had an idea in the midst of things and decided to add it. Anyway, I set the deadline for the end of August, but I might need about two more weeks to finish everything. But it's because I'm putting in a lot of effort.

From the comments I read and the messages I receive, you're all really excited to play the third episode. I'm happy about that, it means the game is good. Please, keep up that excitement! I promise it will be worth it in the end. I'm doing my best and paying attention to every detail to keep this animation going. Thank you for your trust and support.

I believe that by the next mid-month update at the latest, the third episode will be released.
I could do with that, she's putting in a lot of extra effort and I appreciate that. Not like some other devs that keep pumping out updates one after the other and they're all mid lmao

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
I could do with that, she's putting in a lot of extra effort and I appreciate that. Not like some other devs that keep pumping out updates one after the other and they're all mid lmao
Yeah. Maybe it's a scene of Kouta groping Evie's boobs or a handjob scene. Well, let's wait to see.

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2021

Well I think I have extra motivation.
Go for all

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes