RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
My opinion, it would make sense for Eisen to see and read the Diary and Perv Forums and react because Eisen is character in the story (we're not Eisen), but it's a personal taste and it won't stop me from playing the game. As Dev himself confirmed, it's on purpose, so it's up to Dev.
Well, the diary is showing video. He's reading text. It's more like going into a recollection room to me. But yea, personal taste.

Reactions: MisterZone

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
Well, the diary is showing video. He's reading text. It's more like going into a recollection room to me. But yea, personal taste.
Yes, I agree with you the diary is like a recollection and maybe it's okay not to have reactions there. But at least the Perv Forums should have a reaction, it would be interesting, again a personal taste.

Reactions: LordFrz

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
What I'm wondering is when will we have the first sex scenes (handjob and blowjob?) maybe Episode 4 :unsure:

FMID

Jun 2, 2017
What I'm wondering is when will we have the first sex scenes (handjob and blowjob?) maybe Episode 4 :unsure:
Kissing is confirmed for the next episode but I can't imagine out of three events we will only have kissing so it wouldn't shock me if there's foreplay like a hand-job in episode three.

Reactions: MisterZone

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
Kissing is confirmed for the next episode but I can't imagine out of three events we will only have kissing so it wouldn't shock me if there's foreplay like a hand-job in episode three.
I hope you're right. I'd like to see more action!

Feb 3, 2023
Has anyone posted any gameplay videos of the second episode yet? Because I'm planning to actually buy the game once all the episodes are released.

Reactions: Adsnow

Yumat

Nov 23, 2017
My game always stops when u split for the first time and talk to Kouta, don't give me an error or somth, no matter what i do it just close the window and thats all. Any help?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
My game always stops when u split for the first time and talk to Kouta, don't give me an error or somth, no matter what i do it just close the window and thats all. Any help?
Close steam or delete the "lib" folder.

FMID

Jun 2, 2017
any ideas on when the next update/episode is coming?
This is only a guess but based on how long it took from episode 1 to episode 2 dev time plus the fact that the dev has said it's a similar length scenes wise I would imagine end of August/start of September. We will have a much clearer idea when the dev posts the end of month summary in a few days.

Feb 3, 2023
FOR EVERYONE WHO IS STILL POSTING ABOUT HOW THE GAME KEEPS CRASHING:
The reason for that is because you are playing a pirated copy of the game that's not related to Steam. It still has events which are supposed to give you Steam achievements, and because of that, it makes the game crash. So delete the "lib" folder and close Steam or buy the actual game for it to never crash and give you the achievements.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
FOR EVERYONE WHO IS STILL POSTING ABOUT HOW THE GAME KEEPS CRASHING:
The reason for that is because you are playing a pirated copy of the game that's not related to Steam. It still has events which are supposed to give you Steam achievements, and because of that, it makes the game crash. So delete the "lib" folder and close Steam.
What I don't get is you can just use the search bar and find any number of posts describing the same issue, most of which have replied with the way to solve it. Your game is crashing? Well just type crash in the search bar and see if someone had the same issue. It's not that hard. Hopefully whoever rips the next update will just delete the "lib" folder before they upload it, and avoid the issue.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: broken-dollmaker
4.10 star(s) 21 Votes