RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I'm nearly finished with the first of the three scenes that will make up this part
Only three scenes in one whole episode? Or did I misunderstand?

Haven't played the game yet but how long is one episode normally and how long are the scenes apart?
Dunno call me crazy but 3 scenes seems a bit....well not much for a whole episode/update. Especially if we haven't reach a sex scene yet.

Let me guess sex is the ultimate reward and only have one scene in the last episode. :HideThePain:

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
Only three scenes in one whole episode? Or did I misunderstand?

Haven't played the game yet but how long is one episode normally and how long are the scenes apart?
Dunno call me crazy but 3 scenes seems a bit....well not much for a whole episode/update. Especially if we haven't reach a sex scene yet.

Let me guess sex is the ultimate reward and only have one scene in the last episode. :HideThePain:
All updates are 3-4 scenes, sex is for sure not the ultimate reward. If i´m not wrong every update takes more or less 2 or 3 months

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
''Hello everyone! After your feedback and some thinking... My conclusion is that I will update the game from now on for each new entry in Evie's diary, or what I call a "scene." Whether I like it or not, I'm still in the early stages of my career. And to clear up doubts like this, nothing is better than tests. The new updates will now happen at most every 3 weeks. The next one is coming next week! Stay tuned.''

Aug 10, 2020
''Hello everyone! After your feedback and some thinking... My conclusion is that I will update the game from now on for each new entry in Evie's diary, or what I call a "scene." Whether I like it or not, I'm still in the early stages of my career. And to clear up doubts like this, nothing is better than tests. The new updates will now happen at most every 3 weeks. The next one is coming next week! Stay tuned.''
you better not say sike
F2ZvIrmWAAAMNZ-.jpg

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
This is actually good news. Here's hoping for more texting scenes.

Reactions: MisterZone

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
I believe is better this way. Keep the good work anyway

Reactions: MisterZone
Aug 31, 2021
Well, 1 scene every 3 weeks is much better.
Because?.
In 54 days we would have 3 scenes, it is much more reasonable than waiting 80 days.
I am in favor of every 3 weeks.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
When we need you the most, where are you? :cry:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Well, 1 scene every 3 weeks is much better.
Because?.
In 54 days we would have 3 scenes, it is much more reasonable than waiting 80 days.
I am in favor of every 3 weeks.
Her work progress is not going to magically increase. 1 per 3weeks is the estimate. But it's all the nonscene particulars that go between the scenes that will slow her down. She has some created now, so I see her keeping teh 3weeks for maybe a month or 2 before its slows down a bit. We will get some faster, some slower. But ultimately the same amount in the same time frame.

Now instead of complete sections, we will be drip fed like gerbils.

Aug 31, 2021
Her work progress is not going to magically increase. 1 per 3weeks is the estimate. But it's all the nonscene particulars that go between the scenes that will slow her down. She has some created now, so I see her keeping teh 3weeks for maybe a month or 2 before its slows down a bit. We will get some faster, some slower. But ultimately the same amount in the same time frame.

Now instead of complete sections, we will be drip fed like gerbils.
Well you just destroyed a little hope...
Hehe, I'm kidding, at a certain point, taking into account that it is an incomplete game, it is logical that the author may present some problems and be delayed, these are the risks you take when creating a game for updates, but I have a lot of experience waiting for games, some 3,4 and up to 6 months of waiting for an update and there were also cases where they abandoned it:(

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
This, the SAO game and HC3, will all probably be enjoyed infinitely more if I forget they exist for a year and then check in later.

But I know I don't have the strength to stay away from a steady dripfeed of high quality NTR, especially when we seem to be in a dry spot after a few big releases (Nebels, Samurai Vandalism and Sorgante to name a few).

Reactions: FMID and LordFrz

blablabla101

Feb 21, 2021
When transferring the save folder my game is not showing the latest scenes - anybody know why that is? I'm stuck on scene 8

Last edited:

rockon123

Jan 31, 2018
I think, the episodic approach is better cuz one can spend 3-4 hours on an update. Rather just watch a scene and close the game.

Reactions: LordFrz
4.10 star(s) 21 Votes