RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

The Riddler

Aug 7, 2019
Anyone know how to organize the reports?

There are 3 reports. Each report has a number. That number indicates the total number of pages it's supposed to have.
So you always have to add the correct amount of pages to make sure the total is the number of the report (e.g. 3 + 3 = 6).

Make sure you completed all 3 correctly and talk to the boss. If you did it right, he'll say that it's perfect.

The Riddler

Aug 7, 2019
So im a tad slow and math is not my strong suite at all. Could possibly simplify it for me. please and thank you
Ok. I hope this clears up the confusion regarding the reports.

As soon as you receive that task from the boss, you acquire 3 items: 2 Pages, 3 Pages and 4 Pages.
If you wander around, you'll find 3 reports, each one marked by a moving black arrow.

The first report is in the area where Evie usually stands. The report has the number 4 on the cover, but only 2 pages, so you must use your 2 Pages item because 2 + 2 = 4.

The second report is down the hall to the right (north of the previous report). It has the number 7, but only 3 pages, so use 4 Pages because 3 + 4 = 7.

The third report is on the second floor, on the cafeteria table. It has the number 6, but only 3 pages. Use 3 Pages, as 3 + 3 = 6.

That's it. You just had to add up the right number of pages so that it matches the number on the report.

Talk to the boss. If you did everything correctly, he'll compliment your work.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Any real sex scenes yet as of episode 3 of supposedly 6?

Edit: skimmed through the last 2-4 pages after typing and apparently there is only a blowjob? :HideThePain:
Okay, no big deal, my backlog is big enough anyway. Gonna go lurk again and wait.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BreadnNetorare

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
Any real sex scenes yet as of episode 3 of supposedly 6?

Edit: skimmed through the last 2-4 pages after typing and apparently there is only a blowjob? :HideThePain:
Okay, no big deal, my backlog is big enough anyway. Gonna go lurk again and wait.
Episode three is the halfway point and the BJ literally has the Main Chick state that things are going to get more intense from here on out. It’s worth playing now just to get an idea of the story without blue balling yourself, but as soon as ep 4 comes out it is definitely worth it.

jakeb733

Apr 3, 2021
Episode three is the halfway point and the BJ literally has the Main Chick state that things are going to get more intense from here on out. It’s worth playing now just to get an idea of the story without blue balling yourself, but as soon as ep 4 comes out it is definitely worth it.
Have any idea when that is happening?

Aug 31, 2021
Well, considering what happened in this one, a titjob wouldn't be so crazy or it could be a quick sex scene, like the blowjob XD.
No jokes in the author's plans, this is for chapter 4
• Final Project Quest
• 3rd manga from Kouta's collection
• 3rd Date with Evie
• Access to the Nightclub
• Access to the Delivery Service

Aug 31, 2021
Good progress update, with the little that can be read it says like this:
"Hello, everyone! Development of episode 4 is going well. I'm nearly finished with the first of the three scenes that will make up this part...."
Some hero who comments on everything he comments on that post.
But well, being logical is that if 1 scene of 3 is to come, sex will probably...
Duration I don't know...

HarryP13P

Aug 10, 2023
the developer's post:

Hello, everyone! Development of episode 4 is going well. I'm nearly finished with the first of the three scenes that will make up this part. One exciting update that I might as well share is that Evie will be getting a completely new portrait in this episode, along with some new outfits. In her own words, she's been "feeling a bit bolder and eager to try things she's always wanted to."
By the way, I've been considering the possibility of ditching the whole "episodes" thing and posting scene by scene once they're ready. Honestly, I'm not sure what the best approach is, as I'm not sure how other developers usually work. If you could provide suggestions here in the comments or on Discord, I'd appreciate it!

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
the developer's post:

Hello, everyone! Development of episode 4 is going well. I'm nearly finished with the first of the three scenes that will make up this part. One exciting update that I might as well share is that Evie will be getting a completely new portrait in this episode, along with some new outfits. In her own words, she's been "feeling a bit bolder and eager to try things she's always wanted to."
By the way, I've been considering the possibility of ditching the whole "episodes" thing and posting scene by scene once they're ready. Honestly, I'm not sure what the best approach is, as I'm not sure how other developers usually work. If you could provide suggestions here in the comments or on Discord, I'd appreciate it!
A scene by scene update huh? Idk if that's a good or bad idea :ROFLMAO:

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
the developer's post:

I don´t know both options have pros and cons. I would love to have content more frecuently, but I also enjoy having long updates. I suppose it´s up to you.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes