RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

isakaisaka

May 18, 2017
hi what i supposed to do when bought the engagement ring but nothing happened, evie no responded when called or talked.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
hi guys how to fix the error, this happened in diary, game version 0.3 View attachment 3026794
Does it happen every time you try that action? It means it could not load that specific audio file, check to see if you have it. Could be an issue with how you extracted it, or just got corrupted. That specific file is not in english language it looks like, does yours look like this?

2023-10-23 05_53_06-Window.png

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
The art quality has somewhat been lowered in the recent update. Any reason as to why?
It has gotten a bit more janky but I think it’s because the artist is trying to diversify and improve their art. Little things like the look of her eyes, when looking straight ahead and up close, is a bit strange because the blend between her eyelids and face isn’t the best, or how her lips will appear then disappear entirely based on how open her mouth is, or how her body proportions shift when she is in a different pose but it’s not due to the angle of the “camera”. They are a bit odd if you notice, but they are coming up because the artist is drawing her in more varied poses, altering the position of her head instead of just her facial features, and actively exploring how to change up her expressions like with her mouth.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

hexonie

Mar 9, 2019
Could be your eyes or mine, looks good to me.
maybe play the game from the start again and you will be able to see what im talking about.
im not saying its bad, it has just degraded a little from the release. im not an artist myself so my opinion is completely subjective.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
maybe play the game from the start again and you will be able to see what im talking about.
im not saying its bad, it has just degraded a little from the release. im not an artist myself so my opinion is completely subjective.
I don't see it.

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
I got what you say. But personally only in the BJ scene, I don´t know I do like the style, is unique. Just a few draws feels like uncany valley.

Reactions: rockon123

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
PLease god can subjective critics just quote the game for one fucking second? What about the art do you think is worse? What scene illustrates the drop in quality? Can you point out two CGs that seem to show the drop in quality between them, and then mention the aspects of the art which highlight what you feel?

Yes, opinion is subjective, but just saying “IDK play the game and look again 4head” is a practically useless addition to any conversation.

isakaisaka

May 18, 2017
Does it happen every time you try that action? It means it could not load that specific audio file, check to see if you have it. Could be an issue with how you extracted it, or just got corrupted. That specific file is not in english language it looks like, does yours look like this?

View attachment 3027225
Yes the error occurs to all diary, but now already good, since I tried to redownload the game.

hexonie

Mar 9, 2019
PLease god can subjective critics just quote the game for one fucking second? What about the art do you think is worse? What scene illustrates the drop in quality? Can you point out two CGs that seem to show the drop in quality between them, and then mention the aspects of the art which highlight what you feel?

Yes, opinion is subjective, but just saying “IDK play the game and look again 4head” is a practically useless addition to any conversation.
Yikes! Sorry for offending you. I was just sharing my thoughts.

I wish my best for the dev. They are making good content.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes