RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

xheck15

Jul 8, 2022
how many minute would it take you to finish the latest update? and when is the release for public ?

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep, but I think this will depend on which route you will follow. From what the dev said and the options in the dialogues, there will be the Cuckold route and the Cheating route. In the Cuckold route she will tell Eisen and he will like the idea of seeing Evie having sex with other guys, and in the Cheating route she will have sex with Kouta in secret.

Reactions: crisbr and FMID

FMID

Jun 2, 2017
Yep, but I think this will depend on which route you will follow. From what the dev said and the options in the dialogues, there will be the Cuckold route and the Cheating route. In the Cuckold route she will tell Eisen and he will like the idea of seeing Evie having sex with other guys, and in the Cheating route she will have sex with Kouta in secret.
It's great to have options for both. I'm just glad that my particular niche of NTR will be fulfilled.

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
I'm super relieved to here this, honestly with these two options alone you cover like 90% of the NTR base.

Reactions: MisterZone

pr83

May 5, 2017
The artstyle is actually very suitable for very basic animations and would actually add to the quality of the hscenes

FMID

Jun 2, 2017
The artstyle is actually very suitable for very basic animations and would actually add to the quality of the hscenes
I agree that it would certainly enhance the game but it would significantly slow down the progress.

Reactions: ohhaiguize
4.10 star(s) 21 Votes