RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyBestFriendKouta-EP4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I see this DL comes with saves. Is there some sort of gallery to jump to the scenes?

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
A scene by scene update is a very bad idea imo.

Everytime we get a "update" this thread is getting confused and are asking the same stuff over and over again.

Also why bother playing scene by scene if it takes you 5 minutes max to play through and getting blue balls everytime until you say, "yeah lets wait after some scenes are accumulated" which would result in a proper update anyway?

This was a dumb poll and decision.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
A scene by scene update is a very bad idea imo.

Everytime we get a "update" this thread is getting confused and are asking the same stuff over and over again.

Also why bother playing scene by scene if it takes you 5 minutes max to play through and getting blue balls everytime until you say, "yeah lets wait after some scenes are accumulated" which would result in a proper update anyway?

This was a dumb poll and decision.
yep, a dumb idea because people just want more faster without thinking about what that means. The dev probably thought people would stop bugging her constantly fro teh update if the drops were faster. But now she will have people complaining thats its not enough content.

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
yep, a dumb idea because people just want more faster without thinking about what that means. The dev probably thought people would stop bugging her constantly fro teh update if the drops were faster. But now she will have people complaining thats its not enough content.
Having content faster is Ok. People being angry because we get less content Is just stupid people. I´m happy how things are now

charlieromeo

Aug 30, 2018
surprised shes getting bugged constantly when there are hardly any complaints here. i guess you mean the discord?

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
I have a few ideas to improve this game

- More dialogs beetwen the street NPCs, and those dialogs should evolve with the events, like two guys talking about the pervert forum and one of them thinks that the chicc in the photos is from the town

- Exploit the game mechanics: Messages, Calls, go around whit Evie or even with Evie and Kouta (like Nynpho Priest with the Priest and Yoziro)

- Add some more secondary characters, another female NPC will be great, for example the Evie's parents (her mother could be a MILF and Kouta can harass her)

- Add new content in the 3 places where we spend more time
--- MC's House: adding for example a videogame console where the MC can play a mini game and in the High Score screen the "names" are "indirects" between Kouta and Evie
--- Evie's House: adding for example some item that we can discover, like a squirt pool in the bed, or a dilde in the bathroom, or the web history in Evie's PC
--- MC's workplace: beside more dialogs, who are urgent to add, adding some events like the MC going in the night and found an famale employee giving a bj to the boss, or Kouta groping Evie or another famale coworker in the bathroom

Last edited:

Trooyan

Dec 27, 2018
Have Engagement Ring and why can't i go on a date? Evie is still standing with Kouta and i can't do anything...

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes