RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

The Riddler

Aug 7, 2019
Do you believe all that books and game thing will be worth? I mean, will we get some king of extra secret scene or something? Or just for collecting
I believe the books will lead to something, possibly an extra scene. They don't seem to have any other use yet and I doubt they will be just for reading on the side. Apparently, the dev used collectibles for an extra (kiss) scene in their previous game, so I expect something similar.
Not sure about the video games since they have pixelated scenes of sorts and restore energy. But maybe they will also lead to a scene, who knows.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
This game makes me angry.
Damn idiot Eisen looks in her diary and doesnt do nothing.
Please dev let me buy a Baseball bat.
The way I see it hes not really reading her diary, he is not the kind to snoop. Just like in games that have a gallery, the MC is not going to some mystical place where he can watch his GF get nailed by the guy he hates. Its just a way to have a method for the player to replay scenes.

Anyboul

Jan 23, 2022
NEED HELP I’m stuck on the part when he’s in the office doing something for the boss but it’s not explaining what I need to do it’s bugged can anyone explain what I need to do to progress ??

TheDwayneTrain

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
NEED HELP I’m stuck on the part when he’s in the office doing something for the boss but it’s not explaining what I need to do it’s bugged can anyone explain what I need to do to progress ??
Make sure the number of pages you add to each report add up correctly to the number labeled on the reports (two downstairs, one upstairs), then speak to your boss when done.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes