RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Anyone got a save file for the new update?
In the game is a folder with 3 saves, the second save is before all content of this update... Though you will need to go to work to buy evie a present

Reactions: crisbr

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I’m kinda confused why is scene by scene update bad? Is there no gameplay?
Not really, you get like 10min of gamplay every update now. You get left in the middle of a story line. At least for me its really annoying. I know I can still just wait for the full thing, so its not the end of the world. But still, lol :/

Reactions: rockon123

The Riddler

Aug 7, 2019
Im kinda lost, from where can i get the mangas and videogames for the quest?
They are added gradually. For now:

- There's a second game you can buy at Otaku Kingdom;
- The dev decided to switch the manga to books instead; you get the first one by defeating the final Lv.10 chess opponent AFTER the chess tournament (you need find the extra opponents across the city and beat them one by one);
- You can find the "Vendor of Oddities" in the park (north of the Square) during weekend to buy the third game and the second book (he only sells once a day so you need to visit him again for both).

And the choices would be something like this, right?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, that's most likely what the choices lead to. So far, we've had two choices like this. The first one was whether or not to kiss her during the previous event.

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
They are added gradually. For now:

- There's a second game you can buy at Otaku Kingdom;
- The dev decided to switch the manga to books instead; you get the first one by defeating the final Lv.10 chess opponent AFTER the chess tournament (you need find the extra opponents across the city and beat them one by one);
- You can find the "Vendor of Oddities" in the park (north of the Square) during weekend to buy the third game and the second book (he only sells once a day so you need to visit him again for both).

Yes, that's most likely what the choices lead to. So far, we've had two choices like this. The first one was whether or not to kiss her during the previous event.
Do you believe all that books and game thing will be worth? I mean, will we get some king of extra secret scene or something? Or just for collecting

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes