RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
There is new update posted on devs patreon and twitter, 4.1. He says that it has 1 new scene and thats how the updates are going to be from now on, scene by scene.

She held a poll and that what people voted for :/

carter15

Mar 19, 2019
Well if dev is able todo a scene every 3 weeks like she/he said, then next week we should have a new one
I highly doubt it...

It seems that on Patreon they usually report news in the middle and end of the month, they still haven't said anything since episode 4 premiered.

The release of episode 3.0 occurred on September 15, and that of episode 4.1 on November 3, it took a month and a half, already with the new format of one scene per update.

FMID

Jun 2, 2017
I highly doubt it...

It seems that on Patreon they usually report news in the middle and end of the month, they still haven't said anything since episode 4 premiered.

The release of episode 3.0 occurred on September 15, and that of episode 4.1 on November 3, it took a month and a half, already with the new format of one scene per update.
The game has gradually slowed to a crawl in terms of development time which is a concern.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ohhaiguize

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
The game has gradually slowed to a crawl in terms of development time which is a concern.
I would only be concerned if we hear nothing from the dev. As the game gets more content there is more to do with each release. 1-2 months for a full chapter is perfectly reasonable. And even longer isn't a big concern. Its if the dev goes dark and we hear nothing I would be concerned. But if they need time, they need time.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
from the dev on patreon:

"Hello, everyone! I'm finishing writing the script for the next scene today, and then I'll start drawing. Before the release of this next scene, I should write one more report to keep you updated. In this upcoming report, I'll also unveil the new map, which will be the nightclub. For those of you who love to theorize about the future, this is a great hint of what's to come!

I would also like to take this opportunity to chat about development, release schedules, and so on. At the beginning of the year, when I started creating MBFK, my plan was for each scene (each entry in Evie's diary) to have only a single image, just like in Black Paradise. They would be simpler, quicker, more direct scenes. However, due to both your feedback and my own enthusiasm, I wanted to put more effort into it, adding more content and depth to each scene. The next one, for example, contains 4 to 5 illustrations. Anyway... This increased the development time. The initial plan was to complete the game entirely by the end of this year, and in reality, we're at the end of episode 4. But the game is much better than I initially planned. I believe it's worth it. Ultimately, this is to deliver the best possible experience to you.

I am a developer who works entirely alone, juggling between writing, drawing, programming, promoting, responding to everyone, etc. It's frustrating when I have to pause development to deal with annoying issues like legal matters, platform requirements for being an adult game, and that sort of thing.

So, in addition to your support, I also appreciate your patience when I end up delaying things here and there. Thank you very much, really! I enjoy what I do, have various plans for the future, and hope to bring many different stories to all of you."

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes