RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Well I think sarcasm is good bro.
Ahem, well yes I could but if you also think it's a good idea, it's more likely that those people who have their patreon will let them know bro.
You do not think the same?
Maybe yes, but you shouldn't wait for someone to do it, why shouldn't that person be you, when you have the ability to do it, specifically telling this idea to the dev? :unsure: And I want to confirm one thing, my words are not ironic at all. I don't know if you're joking or think it's true, but I want to confirm before things go too far.

Aug 31, 2021
Maybe yes, but you shouldn't wait for someone to do it, why shouldn't that person be you, when you have the ability to do it, specifically telling this idea to the dev? :unsure: And I want to confirm one thing, my words are not ironic at all. I don't know if you're joking or think it's true, but I want to confirm before things go too far.
hehe read the comment above bro I edited it XD :LOL:
Exactly for the same reason.
It is a community that likes this game and fights and discussions are a very stupid thread.
We all want the same thing, to play.
So bro if I offended you I'm sorry....:(
XD it sounded very standard...:ROFLMAO:

Amnesion

Jul 29, 2023
Well 3 months did make a big difference.
That I could rest!!!
You think that in 3 weeks he has a rest and if he did he will have the same delays and complications in 3 months.
Because so you can understand, in 3 months they can rest and last almost 4 months, making her relieve stress and give us a quality update.
But according to your logic, in 3 weeks, she is under more pressure, with more stress and little by little her ideas may disappear and in the most extreme case she abandons him due to stress and pressure.
Thus many artists abandon projects.
So also, most of us who played it 8 months ago didn't mind waiting that long...
I speak for everyone and it is more feasible to wait that time to give us a quality update and I repeat, she can de-stress and give it to us in 4 months if she wants.
So she wins and we win.
It would be cool if we got quality updates over the one scene at a time we have now, but that would mean less monthly subcriptions (because people would only subscribe when it updates) and less attention for the game (because playable content isn't released as often), which is probably why it is the way it currently is.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes