RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

cpantoja0311

Oct 14, 2023

cpantoja0311

Oct 14, 2023
I think I caused a glitch after the organization of the files are you suppose to call Evie cause if So fuck lmfaoooo imma have to start over completely cause i get the cutscene of the boss congratulating mind you It doesn’t even say it properly cause it’s gibberish for some reason

cpantoja0311

Oct 14, 2023
Yeah So i did both floors in the cafeteria as well I keep getting some type of bullshit scene in which he talks to you but like i said it’s gibberish but then i try to exit shit sends me right back
anyone able to send wht the damn guy says like is it randomized or is it a single script and if so anyone able to get some photos of it

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
this game looks good, st ill early in development? and what does ep4 mean here, is there previous games?
No its just update 4, she broke her updates down into major story arcs. But now I think she just updating per scene, so not sure how the next naming will be.

Reactions: toffles

FMID

Jun 2, 2017
Anyone have any theories for what happens at the club? Based on the text messages in the last update, I think they might sneak off to fuck in the toilets. It could be another BJ again though. I imagine it'll definately be some kind of sneaking away whilst Eisen is drunk/on the dance floor/sat in a booth.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes