RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
Anyone have any theories for what happens at the club? Based on the text messages in the last update, I think they might sneak off to fuck in the toilets. It could be another BJ again though. I imagine it'll definately be some kind of sneaking away whilst Eisen is drunk/on the dance floor/sat in a booth.
I would be surprised if they fucked. I think is probably going to be a blowjob/ titjob

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
for a 1 month and a half wait for a update, I expect something decent
for 1 and a half month u expecting a miracle from a solo dev working her way through RPGM assets, improving her art and bringing alot of scenes (including storybuilding, writing etc.)? What more do you want man... u can start making demands if u are actively part of her patreon but this just seems mean to say (especially since she updated the game fairly regularly and with alot of notice/progress reports)

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
for 1 and a half month u expecting a miracle from a solo dev working her way through RPGM assets, improving her art and bringing alot of scenes (including storybuilding, writing etc.)? What more do you want man... u can start making demands if u are actively part of her patreon but this just seems mean to say (especially since she updated the game fairly regularly and with alot of notice/progress reports)
Bro forgot there is more to making a game then drawing a couple of pictures.

Dec 26, 2018
Nah, I'm not complaining, it's just my expectation, so far all the game updates have surprised me a lot, this one because it's one of the longest to launch, I end up having more expectations than the previous updates, but this is my favorite game of this site at the moment, and I totally understand that it takes longer, with the fact that the developer works 100% alone

Reactions: Orumaito2001
Aug 31, 2021
Well then the update is today.
Possibly we see 1 big scene so that everyone is not surprised, that scene will have 4-5 illustrations per word from the same thread, it could be anything, either Evie accepts that Kouta fucks her or they are scenes that will happen at the nightclub and there is also the possibility of the pervert forum, but in my personal opinion, I doubt it, I think it is between Kouta fucking Evie or Kouta also inviting Evie to the nightclub.
Many questions, only Graverobber AXDX will give the answer.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Where's the update? I thought the it was going to be uploaded in Saturday or was that only for patreons?
She said that it's going to be released on saturday if all goes well, maybe she has some last minute stuff to do still so could be delayed by a bit

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes