RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Jayymes

Apr 29, 2022
Been supporting for a while on Patreon since when the game first came out but with the updates taking so long and the quality not being particularly good i'm going back to being a pirate.

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
Well I played the update, it was good, there´s a bug in the first perv forum update (in this update) that actually shows you the last image of the update. Also like Evie said, the word is "expectation" for next update

The Riddler

Aug 7, 2019
My save file doesn seem to work with this, do you know why?
Just copy all files from the save folder you have of the previous version (4.1) and it should work just fine. It worked for me.
When in doubt, use a save from before the "end of the update" message, i.e. before you watched scene 12 on her computer.

The Riddler

Aug 7, 2019
Can't I use my own old save file?
Yes, you can, nevermind what other people said. Just do what I said in my previous post.

I opened version 4.2, no save. Then I copied all files (including global) from save folder in 4.1 to the (almost empty) save folder in 4.2 and it worked.
My save was right before checking scene 12. IDK if that changes anything, but the save worked just fine, I progressed and reached scene 13 in no time.

Aug 31, 2021
Well this update was more surprising than I imagined.
The synopsis of Evie agreeing to go with Kouta to the nightclub is pretty hot.
Also, it was a big event, 5 new illustrations, some only change the expressions and add details.
Besides, that they are the best illustrations she has made with Evie's ass, she is simply a sexy big ass.
Well hehe, plus the final scene leaves a quite satisfactory spoiler, yup!!!!
We will have sex scene in the next update, that's pretty hot.
And the next update, well......
If the update is available at the beginning of February or the end of February, it would be correct.
Well wait, it will be worth it.
PS I left all the new illustrations in Spoiler, it is your responsibility.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 10, 2020
Well this update was more surprising than I imagined.
The synopsis of Evie agreeing to go with Kouta to the nightclub is pretty hot.
Also, it was a big event, 5 new illustrations, some only change the expressions and add details.
Besides, that they are the best illustrations she has made with Evie's ass, she is simply a sexy big ass.
Well hehe, plus the final scene leaves a quite satisfactory spoiler, yup!!!!
We will have sex scene in the next update, that's pretty hot.
And the next update, well......
If the update is available at the beginning of February or the end of February, it would be correct.
Well wait, it will be worth it.
PS I left all the new illustrations in Spoiler, it is your responsibility.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tumblr_78dbaf65a6609712a8922ee15ce61b7c_0fc7b308_500.gif

FMID

Jun 2, 2017
I think I've got a bug. Both using a previous save and a fresh copy I'm unable to progress into the new content. It's all in there in the files but the game itself is acting like the previous version. How does the new update start? is there a trigger I'm missing?

The Riddler

Aug 7, 2019
I think I've got a bug. Both using a previous save and a fresh copy I'm unable to progress into the new content. It's all in there in the files but the game itself is acting like the previous version. How does the new update start? is there a trigger I'm missing?
As far as I know, the trigger is inviting Evie to another romantic date.
But you can know for sure it's the new version if you can actually talk to both Evie and Kouta at work. Evie will say something about going to a nightclub. Maybe you have to talk to her before inviting her. It's what I did. I went to work to check, talked to both, worked a bit then went back home to invite her to the date.

Reactions: FMID

FMID

Jun 2, 2017
I've got it to work now. I had to not view scene 12 after it unlocked as it took away the clock and day feature. Thanks for your help.

Reactions: The Riddler

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021
Like the new scenes and plot here....
But this way of doing updates is a huge mistake, it takes out the whole idea of playing an erotic game.
You literally just get started, and now you have to wait another 1½ month for another 5min of gameplay.
Damn. Hope this changes back to the old way of releasing updates.
Thanks for the info, think i'll just skip this update then, I have patience. There's plenty of others to get full on besides getting a snack.

Xonra

Nov 28, 2019
Afraid I'm gonna drop from being a paid supporter of this one finally. The time between updates and the fact that it's maybe 5 minutes of content each one is just not worth supporting.

Sad it will likely no less than 6 months for enough updates to play more than 30 minutes the way the dev has become.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes