RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

RaggyJoshy

Nov 20, 2021
Guys, I am facing an error I can't see the objectives, it shows "epic##" can anyone tell me what gift do i give on first second and third date

abelweeknd88

Mar 24, 2023
So just to clarify my comments earlier. I was only a supporter for graverobber's first game, but then she vanished and I stopped supporting(she did come back some time later and started this game).
- There is literally only 5 min. of gameplay from this update to the last. I will attach my save here for reference. You can probably stretch the 5 minutes to 7-8 if you read slow... but that's it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The update in terms of artwork vs time was fine, that was not the issue. And the scene was also really hot so good job dev. with that part! The issue was it took so little time to play the scenario(nightclub) that was made for this update - very sad panda here.
View attachment 3210470
[Save #1 -> Take buss to work->Do work->Invite GF on date at her house->Sleep->Check Gallery]
[Call GF while at the club or go to the club to get a few surprises]
how do i do this can u elaborate

typg461

Aug 29, 2022
Anyone know how to clean up around the gift shop? Done everything other than the one past the river? How to reach that?
Thanks in advance.

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
I held off on this game for a long time, doing my best to wait until it had more content. The other day I finally played it and loved it.
Glad to see another dev take inspiration from Scars of Summer.

The game has some really great moments of mystery which is my jam completely and the good old "sex-noises through the door" is always a hit. The game handles the corruption/NTR from the perspective of the MC really well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The only gripe I have is how the initial corruption was handled, but that's soon forgotten when things start kicking into gear.

Overall I guess that this game will be another project where updates simply can't come out fast enough.

One question I have is how much the choices influences things as of right now? In game it says that it will change how the girl (I forgot her name already) view you. Are the consequences of those choices in the game already? I'm guessing it's mostly the dialogue that changes

Edit: It's episode 4 out of 6 if I remember correctly, that seems a bit short to me! I hope the game ends up getting a little bit longer than that.

Kal-le krypton

Jan 7, 2024
How can I see all the sex scenes, I have the game on Steam and I have spent until the day after the 69 club mission and I have not gotten any, neither blowjob nor handjob.

Does not having completed the side quests have anything to do with it?

carter15

Mar 19, 2019
How can I see all the sex scenes, I have the game on Steam and I have spent until the day after the 69 club mission and I have not gotten any, neither blowjob nor handjob.

Does not having completed the side quests have anything to do with it?
You are playing with the POV of the protagonist, you will only see the sexual scenes from the perspective of his girlfriend, from there you will see how it becomes corrupted over time.

To see Evie's POV you must enter her house (I think she doesn't let you at night), go to her computer and read her diary there. In this latest version there are a total of 12 scenes in chronological order of what happened in the game.

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2020
to be honest, this last update seemed a bit rushed, especially eve's attitude to refuse her boyfriend's invitation to go with Kouta really anyone would hesitate with that attitude. , from loving my boyfriend to begging kouta to nail her in the karaoke, although it is understandable since there are only 2 chapters left.
I was thinking the same thing. First she says she'll be faithful to MC, and almost in the very next scene she seriously contemplates the possibility of let MC catching her with Kouta. And why would she want that when she said she loves MC? Does she want MC to dump her or what?
That's strange. I don't see any coherent motivation or character in her words and actions. But apparently the developer wants to finish the game faster or just slow well-written corruption, it's not his thing. In any case, it's just like you said. There are only 2 chapters left.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 21 Votes