RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Crowking

Jan 8, 2021
Can someone tell me the correct order of the papers at work?
PDT: Does anyone have a guide that can share?

HarryP13P

Aug 10, 2023
seriously, I can't understand those guys who come here saying they only play for 5 minutes after each update. I highly doubt that if I open the game here, go directly to any diary entry, and press the mouse button to skip through everything at the highest speed possible, only 5 minutes will pass. WTF

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
seriously, I can't understand those guys who come here saying they only play for 5 minutes after each update. I highly doubt that if I open the game here, go directly to any diary entry, and press the mouse button to skip through everything at the highest speed possible, only 5 minutes will pass. WTF
same people probably voted for faster releases instead of full episodes, and were expecting just to get more content faster.

cpantoja0311

Oct 14, 2023
How to organize the reports?
so each place that you tap in the office will tell you how many pages there are and how many pages are needed so Evies office it states 4 so you put the 2 pages one then the office right next to the Supervisor it says 7 so you put the 4 pages on that one and on the second floor at the cafeteria it says it needs 6 pages so you put the 3 pages to complete it

Reactions: Benutzername

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
same people probably voted for faster releases instead of full episodes, and were expecting just to get more content faster.
So just to clarify my comments earlier. I was only a supporter for graverobber's first game, but then she vanished and I stopped supporting(she did come back some time later and started this game).
- There is literally only 5 min. of gameplay from this update to the last. I will attach my save here for reference. You can probably stretch the 5 minutes to 7-8 if you read slow... but that's it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The update in terms of artwork vs time was fine, that was not the issue. And the scene was also really hot so good job dev. with that part! The issue was it took so little time to play the scenario(nightclub) that was made for this update - very sad panda here.
View attachment save.rar
[Save #1 -> Take buss to work->Do work->Invite GF on date at her house->Sleep->Check Gallery]
[Call GF while at the club or go to the club to get a few surprises]

Last edited:

HarryP13P

Aug 10, 2023
So just to clarify my comments earlier. I was only a supporter for graverobber's first game, but then she vanished and I stopped supporting(she did come back some time later and started this game).
- There is literally only 5 min. of gameplay from this update to the last. I will attached my save here for reference. You can probably stretch the 5 minutes to 7-8 if you read slow... but that's it.
The update in terms of artwork vs time was fine, that was not the issue. And the scene was also really hot so good job dev. with that part! The issue was it took so little time to play the scenario(nightclub) that was made for this update - very sad panda here.
View attachment 3210470
[Take buss to work->Do work->Invite GF on date at her house->Sleep->Check Gallery]
try calling Evie while she's at the club. or even better, go to the club while she's there with Kouta. you're in for a few small surprises.

HarryP13P

Aug 10, 2023
why old saves is not working?
the dev posted something on Discord about an issue that has been fixed. the problem was specifically the transition to this new scene. I think the new Steam version is already corrected, but not here. and by the way, this raises a doubt for me, which I don't have the courage to ask him lol

why do some devs post games here and others don't? is it not worth it?

EEHop

Dec 27, 2019
- There is literally only 5 min. of gameplay from this update to the last. I will attached my save here for reference. You can probably stretch the 5 minutes to 7-8 if you read slow... but that's it.
View attachment 3210470
[Take buss to work->Do work->Invite GF on date at her house->Sleep->Check Gallery]
from what save exactly i do those things?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
View attachment 3210470
I agree it's not a lot of content and would rather just have full episodes. But it's what won the poll, more people wanted to just get content faster. I don't know her work life, so I'm not going to judge it as being short and taking a while, I highly doubt she is working on it full-time. If it takes a month for a full ingame day, then I rather it take a few months for an update, so we get a full story arc.

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
from what save exactly i do those things?
RPGmaker always continue with the most recent save when going into the load menu, so if you just take the one where it blinks on it will continue where its meant to - And that is save #1

Bataso

Jan 18, 2020
View attachment 3210470
[Save #1 -> Take buss to work->Do work->Invite GF on date at her house->Sleep->Check Gallery]
I fully agree on this part. It's a very sensible criticism, since I rather have slightly fewer updates per year and longer form of content.

Of course, you can argue against this by saying "Yo dude, if the updates are bit on the shorter end - just wait and save up 2-3 patches before you play it" which is also valid. But I am bit afraid that the shorter frequency = less work type of updates will be counter intuitive in terms of getting more support for the game.

While longer production time between each content will be seen as "higher quality" of work, even the net sum of updates for 12 months still is the same.

Anyway, I still would prefer longer dev cycles (let's say 2-3 months, then update + patching), and thus you can at least secure 2-3 ingame.

With that said, this is a brilliant game so far with tons of potential to become one of the bests NTRs out there. :)

xheck15

Jul 8, 2022
the dev posted something on Discord about an issue that has been fixed. the problem was specifically the transition to this new scene. I think the new Steam version is already corrected, but not here. and by the way, this raises a doubt for me, which I don't have the courage to ask him lol

why do some devs post games here and others don't? is it not worth it?
Do you have save from prev. update? coz mine still not working

Camrontheuser

Jan 29, 2023
How do I use save on mobile joiplay.
View attachment 3210470
[Call GF while at the club or go to the club to get a few surprises]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes