RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
from the dev on patreon:

"Hello, everyone! I'm finishing writing the script for the next scene today, and then I'll start drawing. Before the release of this next scene, I should write one more report to keep you updated. In this upcoming report, I'll also unveil the new map, which will be the nightclub. For those of you who love to theorize about the future, this is a great hint of what's to come!

I would also like to take this opportunity to chat about development, release schedules, and so on. At the beginning of the year, when I started creating MBFK, my plan was for each scene (each entry in Evie's diary) to have only a single image, just like in Black Paradise. They would be simpler, quicker, more direct scenes. However, due to both your feedback and my own enthusiasm, I wanted to put more effort into it, adding more content and depth to each scene. The next one, for example, contains 4 to 5 illustrations. Anyway... This increased the development time. The initial plan was to complete the game entirely by the end of this year, and in reality, we're at the end of episode 4. But the game is much better than I initially planned. I believe it's worth it. Ultimately, this is to deliver the best possible experience to you.

I am a developer who works entirely alone, juggling between writing, drawing, programming, promoting, responding to everyone, etc. It's frustrating when I have to pause development to deal with annoying issues like legal matters, platform requirements for being an adult game, and that sort of thing.

So, in addition to your support, I also appreciate your patience when I end up delaying things here and there. Thank you very much, really! I enjoy what I do, have various plans for the future, and hope to bring many different stories to all of you."
Well. It´s okay, I really enjoy the game it´s just a shame that it takes so long to develop. I envy the random people that will find this game when it´s already finished

Reactions: ohhaiguize

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
it would be interesting if at the end of the game you could add motion animation either koikatsu or another type of program.

Aug 31, 2021
Well, I think it was a bad idea to go scene by scene.
It's been more than a month since 4.1 came out and I don't see the next one coming out soon.
I think that for Graverobber AXDX and us it is better to wait more than 80 days (3 months) for 3 scenes...
It's simply complicated for him, in addition to the pressure of seeing him every 3 weeks, knowing that any inconvenience can set him back.
Yes, it's better to return as I updated before....

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
It's been more than a month since 4.1 came out and I don't see the next one coming out soon.
I think that for Graverobber AXDX and us it is better to wait more than 80 days (3 months) for 3 scenes...
It's simply complicated for him, in addition to the pressure of seeing him every 3 weeks, knowing that any inconvenience can set him back.
If the dev can't do it with this new update style, then she can make an announcement and say that she will go back to the old update method, I think everyone will agree.

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
I just hope that next time we have news we get the rest of the episode and not a single scene. Because this is taking some time xD

Reactions: rockon123

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
I mean if u read my post she said she is including 4-5 illustrations which is why it takes longer... it will probably be a long scene so don't worry about her taking 1-2 weeks more, she's a solo dev and pressuring her into keeping such a consistent schedule when she probably does it on the side is not fair imo (especially since she regularly updated the game till now without any complaints or any excuses)

Aug 31, 2021
I mean if u read my post she said she is including 4-5 illustrations which is why it takes longer... it will probably be a long scene so don't worry about her taking 1-2 weeks more, she's a solo dev and pressuring her into keeping such a consistent schedule when she probably does it on the side is not fair imo (especially since she regularly updated the game till now without any complaints or any excuses)
Hehe well following the same logic.
If you read the comment I posted, I agree that it can have complications and be delayed.
Besides, it is more feasible for her and for us to wait 3 months for an update.
That way she wouldn't have so much pressure and less stress.
So I hope this is the last scene-by-scene update and starts the year with the updates she always did.

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
If you read the comment I posted, I agree that it can have complications and be delayed.
So I hope this is the last scene-by-scene update and starts the year with the updates she always did.
I´m not saying she should work faster or anything. I really enjoy the game, is original. If she is adding more images then it´s even better. I´m just saying, that objectively this game takes some medium to long rest between updates. And that´s a pity. But there´s nothing we or she can do

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
saying she should work 3 months to work on a big scene instead of 3 weeks to work on one scene doesn't mean that in those 3 months she will manage to release the big scene, the delays could still come through any means possible either way. If you don't want to play little pieces of updates, just wait those 3 months till you get enough content to play through it doesn't really make a difference in my eyes

Reactions: TheDwayneTrain
Aug 31, 2021
saying she should work 3 months to work on a big scene instead of 3 weeks to work on one scene doesn't mean that in those 3 months she will manage to release the big scene, the delays could still come through any means possible either way. If you don't want to play little pieces of updates, just wait those 3 months till you get enough content to play through it doesn't really make a difference in my eyes
Well 3 months did make a big difference.
That I could rest!!!
You think that in 3 weeks he has a rest and if he did he will have the same delays and complications in 3 months.
Because so you can understand, in 3 months they can rest and last almost 4 months, making her relieve stress and give us a quality update.
But according to your logic, in 3 weeks, she is under more pressure, with more stress and little by little her ideas may disappear and in the most extreme case she abandons him due to stress and pressure.
Thus many artists abandon projects.
So also, most of us who played it 8 months ago didn't mind waiting that long...
I speak for everyone and it is more feasible to wait that time to give us a quality update and I repeat, she can de-stress and give it to us in 4 months if she wants.
So she wins and we win.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Well 3 months did make a big difference.
That I could rest!!!
You think that in 3 weeks he has a rest and if he did he will have the same delays and complications in 3 months.
Because so you can understand, in 3 months they can rest and last almost 4 months, making her relieve stress and give us a quality update.
But according to your logic, in 3 weeks, she is under more pressure, with more stress and little by little her ideas may disappear and in the most extreme case she abandons him due to stress and pressure.
Thus many artists abandon projects.
So also, most of us who played it 8 months ago didn't mind waiting that long...
I speak for everyone and it is more feasible to wait that time to give us a quality update and I repeat, she can de-stress and give it to us in 4 months if she wants.
So she wins and we win.
Have you given your opinion to the dev yet? I think the 3-month update plan is a good idea, and also reduces pressure on the devs. If possible, you should bring this idea to the devs' ears. :D

Aug 31, 2021
Have you given your opinion to the dev yet? I think the 3-month update plan is a good idea, and also reduces pressure on the devs. If possible, you should bring this idea to the devs' ears. :D
Hehe I edited it because it could make things worse (y)
Well if you had your patreon or Steam, you would do it, but we would need a hero from your patreon or Steam to let you know.
It is for the good of the developer, 3 weeks brings a lot of stress and pressure, he needs rest, to be able to do other activities and not be enslaved to the game.
Just as I said, she wins and we all win ;)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 21 Votes