RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
The dev stated she was swamped with her day job and it was stressing her out. So I bet she has just been too busy to work on her side project. Prob a situation where she doesn't want to be doing more work once she gets home. Hopefully, she comes back once things settle down.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
It's only been 3 months and they already consider it abandoned? When were these people born yesterday? Before we had to wait more than a year when we wanted updates and now for only three months they are already dying haha in my case if there is no news for the rest of the year then it is considered abandoned.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FMID

FMID

Jun 2, 2017
It's only been 3 months and they already consider it abandoned? When were these people born yesterday? Before we had to wait more than a year when we wanted updates and now for only three months they are already dying haha in my case if there is no news for the rest of the year then it is considered abandoned.
What are people supposed to think when the dev goes radio silent after having a clearly defined communication structure in place? There's nothing stopping a developer from signaling a hiatus in production but we instead get nothing.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
What are people supposed to think when the dev goes radio silent after having a clearly defined communication structure in place? There's nothing stopping a developer from signaling a hiatus in production but we instead get nothing.
Well before it was the same we had to wait half a year for him to tell us something lol

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes