RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
Tried to a few weeks back but the slow move speed and huge maps turned me off during the intro. Also kinda find the "QoS BBC" stuff a bit cringy but if it isn't super slow I'll check it out again
yeah slowness is always annoying but tbh who doesnt play a RPGM game without MTool these days lol trust me get it it will increase your fun in every RPGM game by a hundred fold especially if you are easily annoyed by things like combat slow move speed, long grind etc.

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
I liked it so far. The movement speed in buildings needs a tune-up, Its a bit of a drag. I'm not sure if there are any of the secret scenes in the game so far. I got to the point where a pop up happened and told me I was at the end and haven't really explored since. The day cycle was a bit hard to tell as well, Does it progress after any event that take your energy?

I'm looking forward to this ones progress though, The phone event with the pictures reminded me of a good NTR manga I have seen so if the dev is taking inspiration from NTR works I am totally on board

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
hopefully when the game gets alot more spicier we'll be able to locate the gf more easily so we can see whats she's up to

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
i reckon gives this hopefully 6-12 months and should be done i know im being optimistic anyone know how long it took for his first game to be completed?

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
i reckon gives this hopefully 6-12 months and should be done i know im being optimistic anyone know how long it took for his first game to be completed?
Im not sure it was pretty much instantly released without much playable demos/content before hands (besides from the first look at alice )which then would not be implemented in the game to full release it was 2 months but im pretty sure she drew everything before hands and then build the RPGM game around that

Oct was first sketch look

Nov was first look of colored pcitures which werent used in the end

Dec 1st she said all portraits would be ready

Full game was released february 24

but mind that she also had to deal with bringing her first game to steam and setting things up (like achievements) which in the end wouldnt work since steam didnt allow her game on steam or something
but in a tweet she stated that she had dont know how much of that was only Black paradise but if she keeps working at the pace she is at now plus being more comfortable with RPGM and drawing( having a better workflow) we might be able to see the game finsihed in 5 months max depending on how big of a game she plans on making and how motivated is to put time in the project

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Im not sure it was pretty much instantly released without much playable demos/content before hands (besides from the first look at alice )which then would not be implemented in the game to full release it was 2 months but im pretty sure she drew everything before hands and then build the RPGM game around that

but mind that she also had to deal with bringing her first game to steam and setting things up (like achievements) which in the end wouldnt work since steam didnt allow her game on steam or something
but in a tweet she stated that she had dont know how much of that was only Black paradise but if she keeps working at the pace she is at now plus being more comfortable with RPGM and drawing( having a better workflow) we might be able to see the game finsihed in 5 months max depending on how big of a game she plans on making and how motivated is to put time in the project
Thanks for organizing the info, she definitely invested alot of time into her first game. But seeing how polished (in terms of design) this one started out it was not in vein.

Reactions: cvp1

Jayymes

Apr 29, 2022

Thank you man you have officially loaded me up on the hopium

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
A key element is missing in the game: the relationship between the girl and MC. They are not touching, no intimacy and barely any interaction. You can't induce NTR if there is nothing to lose.

Reactions: cvp1
4.10 star(s) 21 Votes