RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
Game is good except for FMC's stupidly large lips, slow walking speed, and annoying ass limiters that force you to head back home and sleep to recharge so you can get tasks done

N1ngueM_

Dec 15, 2022
Game is good except for FMC's stupidly large lips, slow walking speed, and annoying ass limiters that force you to head back home and sleep to recharge so you can get tasks done

I think the design of the female character and the existence of limiters as a game mechanic is ok (especially if you consider that there are ways to upgrade the variables linked to these limiters and items that recharge these variables in smaller or greater amounts, emphasizing the game progression).

However, I hugely agree about movement speed. I don't think there should be restrictions for it anyplace in the game.

Game looks great to me, looking foward to new updates.

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2017
It's probably on purpose to avoid speedrunning the game although I agree that inside building speed makes no sense to be that slow. The FMC lips are fine cause they're meant to suck fat cocks lol.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
The lips look good, I like the character design. The slow movement inside sucks, thankfully I just boost it with mtool.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Btw i don't know if anyone noticed but appearantly there's an end of month report on her , can't look at it since I'm not a member.

EdW0ng

May 3, 2020
Month-End Report: April 30
Hello everyone! How are you?
It's been around 10 days since the release of the first episode of MBFK... I know that the journey to establish myself as a game dev will still be long, but I am very satisfied with this first step. Thank you to all of you who have arrived here, I am glad that you have enjoyed the game.
I spent half of last week dealing with boring Steam bureaucracy. And for the rest of that time, I have already started organizing everything that will go into the next episode. I can already tell you that the episode will contain three new scenes. Two that progress Evie's story with Kouta, and the third will be her first romantic encounter with Eisen. It will be a slightly shorter episode, but full of surprises. And that also means it will come out faster. I don't like giving dates at early stages, but for sure in the next mid-month report I'll have some things to show and maybe even a date.
Finally... I also created a sketch for a Visual Novel. Just to make it clear, it will be quite short, and my focus will always be on MBFK, so don't worry. That's it for today, I think!

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
It's been around 10 days since the release of the first episode of MBFK... I know that the journey to establish myself as a game dev will still be long, but I am very satisfied with this first step. Thank you to all of you who have arrived here, I am glad that you have enjoyed the game.
I spent half of last week dealing with boring Steam bureaucracy. And for the rest of that time, I have already started organizing everything that will go into the next episode. I can already tell you that the episode will contain three new scenes. Two that progress Evie's story with Kouta, and the third will be her first romantic encounter with Eisen. It will be a slightly shorter episode, but full of surprises. And that also means it will come out faster. I don't like giving dates at early stages, but for sure in the next mid-month report I'll have some things to show and maybe even a date.
Finally... I also created a sketch for a Visual Novel. Just to make it clear, it will be quite short, and my focus will always be on MBFK, so don't worry. That's it for today, I think!
Gotta respect her grind!

Kaori Emi

Nov 5, 2018
YAY

Reactions: gsans123

milfzer69

Jun 8, 2017
They need a MILF character Or MC mom in this game NTR with Milfs is so good.

Do you think Its possible for the developers to make The MCs mom

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes