RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Bro what are you talking about ? xD i was saying i couldnt fix the work around so you can play after free roam starts lol what was your point ?

also for the saves all of that is completle irrelevant the problem with crashing was steam just close steam or delete the Lib folder in the game and you wont have any problems with crashes and can play even after evie apartment visit in the free roam ( altough be aware there is not alot of content as of now but still game looks really really good ) so yeah hf
yeah free roam but you cant have any interaction with any lady oh anything useful. thats what i meant because its new game.

ntrgamergyaru

Jun 20, 2022
Have really high hopes for this. Enjoyed what I played of the demo (did the tutorial quest, not sure if there's much more content for now), and "busty gf gets ploughed by well-endowed horny friend" is my all time favorite NTR setup, and there's not much else I've found that scratches that specific itch.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadnNetorare

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
hey, do we have information on this game having netorase at some point? after playing it the gf seems to start thinking a bit that the bf want this will there be a path for the bf to share her/netorase?

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
Have really high hopes for this. Enjoyed what I played of the demo (did the tutorial quest, not sure if there's much more content for now), and "busty gf gets ploughed by well-endowed horny friend" is my all time favorite NTR setup, and there's not much else I've found that scratches that specific itch.
play her first game "black paradise" and see for yourself how you like her implementing NTR in her games since this game is probably going to be similar but even better with more mechanics since BP was her first game

dofinei

Apr 16, 2022
So the scene with her Pu** wet is the final scene or there is more content? Yeah that is a message saying that it was the end of this version but you can still walk around the city. So I asking cuz maybe I missing something.

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
So the scene with her Pu** wet is the final scene or there is more content? Yeah that is a message saying that it was the end of this version but you can still walk around the city. So I asking cuz maybe I missing something.
Yep that's the end of episode 1 you could walk around but no more events after that and gotta wait for the next update it's a good game tho.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
you can complete side quests

ntrgamergyaru

Jun 20, 2022
play her first game "black paradise" and see for yourself how you like her implementing NTR in her games since this game is probably going to be similar but even better with more mechanics since BP was her first game
Tried to a few weeks back but the slow move speed and huge maps turned me off during the intro. Also kinda find the "QoS BBC" stuff a bit cringy but if it isn't super slow I'll check it out again

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes