RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
My only complaint: From the looks of things it seems like in the next chapter they'll be fucking, so I would have liked it if in this first chapter we had things like Kouta using certain opportunities to grab the girlfriend MC's ass and tits (and taking his time to feel it), then acting like it was an accident or unintentional.

Reactions: cvp1 and N1ngueM_

FMID

Jun 2, 2017
I'm intrigued to see if there's going to be a full blown netorase route. Evie's diary monologues seem to suggest that she suspects Eisen to be a cuck without saying it in such strong terminology. The last game gravitated towards the MC being a cuck all along and only realising later on. Really strong start from a talented dev. Shame about Evie's face but her massive t&a make up for it... lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadnNetorare

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
I'm intrigued to see if there's going to be a full blown netorase route. Evie's diary monologues seem to suggest that she suspects Eisen to be a cuck without saying it in such strong terminology. The last game gravitated towards the MC being a cuck all along and only realising later on. Really strong start from a talented dev. Shame about Evie's face but her massive t&a make up for it... lol
I mean honestly in the scenes themselves the face actually looks kinda good imo (the card scene in particular) so I personally am not too worried about her looks. And tbf her gigantic ass and tits make up for it I guess, never busted harder than when seeing that you have a gf with such a great "personality" getting NTR'd (is there something wrong with me?).

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
My only complaint: From the looks of things it seems like in the next chapter they'll be fucking, so I would have liked it if in this first chapter we had things like Kouta using certain opportunities to grab the girlfriend MC's ass and tits (and taking his time to feel it), then acting like it was an accident or unintentional.
What are the quest for the game and how many are there?

FMID

Jun 2, 2017
I mean honestly in the scenes themselves the face actually looks kinda good imo (the card scene in particular) so I personally am not too worried about her looks. And tbf her gigantic ass and tits make up for it I guess, never busted harder than when seeing that you have a gf with such a great "personality" getting NTR'd (is there something wrong with me?).
To be fair, you're correct. Her face looks completely fine in most scenes, it's just the lips that look a little odd. The rest of the art is very good and suitably lewd. There's nothing wrong with you, there's plenty worse kinks out there that's for sure. This is harmless and super hot.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes