RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I like the art style, but I get a constant crash when I try and talk to the guy right at the start, guess ill wait for a few updates. Also, I know it breaks immersion, but not being able to run inside is ass, feels terrible.

While I wasn't able to actually play the game because of the constant crash, im excited for it. I cracked open the pictures file to check out the art, and while there isn't much yet, I liked what I saw. And I really liked the text messages between Kouta and Evie. Kouta being a degenerate that tells her he wants to use her tits as a punching bag and wants to smack her pretty face, then constantly calling her a cow and a bitch (to her in messages) are top stuff. lol.

Last edited:

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
The art looks pretty good, outside of the lips making her look off. I hope this is better than their other work, which was grindy and had too few scenes for the time you put in to it.

Reactions: ViihX

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Is it really NTR if i the player look more like Kouta irl than i do Eisen
Gotta decide that for yourself, my personal appearance doesn't factor into my enjoyment of netorare, since I don't self insert myself into the story.

FMID

Jun 2, 2017
I like the art style, but I get a constant crash when I try and talk to the guy right at the start, guess ill wait for a few updates. Also, I know it breaks immersion, but not being able to run inside is ass, feels terrible.

While I wasn't able to actually play the game because of the constant crash, im excited for it. I cracked open the pictures file to check out the art, and while there isn't much yet, I liked what I saw. And I really liked the text messages between Kouta and Evie. Kouta being a degenerate that tells her he wants to use her tits as a punching bag and wants to smack her pretty face, then constantly calling her a cow and a bitch (to her in messages) are top stuff. lol.
How do you view the png files?

l1s4zz

Jan 27, 2018
I think I will save this for next update... I'm afraid it will same like satisfy me... says it will continue but no further release almost year

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
Another Update to the Work around I Forgot to add the item he was giving you so you cant progress later i have now added it in the new save

i will also update the other posts so you can play i will see if it will continue to get problems down the line and if it will ill try to workaround them for now the game looks really promising !! i love it already
i tried to continue but the save doesnt show up for me i put in the save file and nothing shows up

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Close your steam when playing this game, the crashes won't happen anymore.
Yep, this solved it. Did not realize its a steam rip. You can also just delete the "lib" folder and it's good to go without closing steam.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: RCC14
4.10 star(s) 21 Votes