RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

FMID

Jun 2, 2017
I have a bad feeling that the game has been abandoned. I'm not even sure the dev can do that with it being on steam? At the very least they would need to communicate it being a 'finished' product. Unless I'm wrong.

Hopefully it's just a hiatus but it's shitty to do so without pre-warning.

Aug 10, 2020
I have a bad feeling that the game has been abandoned. I'm not even sure the dev can do that with it being on steam? At the very least they would need to communicate it being a 'finished' product. Unless I'm wrong.

Oh yeah, devs abandon games on Steam all the time. I have more than a couple dozen games on Steam that were never finished.

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020

To be really honest. I don´t think the dev abandoned the game. She just doesn´t comunicate at all

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
It hasn't been 3 months and people saying that the DEV abandoned the game lol in case you didn't know, it's her not him, and if I'm not mistaken she said that she did her games every time she had free time if she hasn't shown up for A while means that maybe I will release a full chapter.

Reactions: PickyPockety

Maaant.r

Dec 2, 2020
The only people that might know are on the discord and I don't think anyone here is unfortunately.
I am her subscriber at patreon but i cannot join her discord, how can i join, i have a 10$ subscription and in the info to join patreon there was said about discord acces but i didnt find it there ( sorry for bad english)

Humnice

Apr 24, 2023
I am her subscriber at patreon but i cannot join her discord, how can i join, i have a 10$ subscription and in the info to join patreon there was said about discord acces but i didnt find it there ( sorry for bad english)
Nothing inside the membership page ?

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes