• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Alegor

Dec 12, 2019
Hmm, can't say i've had any for quite a while, not at least in the last few updates anyway, maybe just got unlucky.
I did however play 8.5 about a week or so ago when i stumbled upon it elsewhere, but it was just 8.5 and had a bookmark completion issue (or just mighta been locked due to being a leak), but i finished all bookmarks (all pics/hints un-blurred) but still had one not complete, so who knows, maybe a bug
The same thing, I played a week ago, one tab did not open, but I finished the game

Feb 8, 2020
Tried all this as well as the v8 start.working save ... and I still get told I cant play. I must be doing something wrong. Or not using unren properly which is quite likely. Also when I tried opening the game file "open .../game/main.rpy " I dont see any main.rpy file listed there. Only in the renpy folder - and as as much as i've searched i cant see those lines that should be deleted.
Any kind soul able to give me a hand.
Thanks Heaps

Hotelhero78

May 7, 2017
Ok, I've played through every episode and for the first time when I went back to my save, It says I can't play this version. Either starting from my last save point with all options met, or jumping to chapter 8. I've never seen this error.

Alegor

Dec 12, 2019
Ok, I've played through every episode and for the first time when I went back to my save, It says I can't play this version. Either starting from my last save point with all options met, or jumping to chapter 8. I've never seen this error.
this is not a bug, it is a developer's protection against piracy)

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes