dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Anyone have guide for S1 Episode 3 bookmark 37? (last damn annoying one)
Do i need to start over since Julia isn't even using that swimsuit anymore, or where should i go?
Anyone knows?
View attachment 2599542
EDIT - Sorry I only just realized that you're using the mod that I'm working on, and that you meant episode 2 rather than 3, this is clearly another oversight from the dev that I didn't pick up on. I'm gonna go through episode 2 again and fix anything relating to outfit changes that I find like I have done for episode 3. But the only way to fix your problem is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT 2 - I have re-upped the latest version of the mod with the changes made to the outfit change conditions, and a complete walkthrough for episode 3.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Aneouz

Aneouz

Mar 5, 2023
EDIT - Sorry I only just realized that you're using the mod that I'm working on, and that you meant episode 2 rather than 3, this is clearly another oversight from the dev that I didn't pick up on. I'm gonna go through episode 2 again and fix anything relating to outfit changes that I find like I have done for episode 3. But the only way to fix your problem is:

EDIT 2 - I have re-upped the latest version of the mod with the changes made to the outfit change conditions, and a complete walkthrough for episode 3.
How do i open the console command for your mod or where do i upload the the and improved one.
I usually play without guide or a pdf step by step so i have no idea hahhah.

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
How do i open the console command for your mod or where do i upload the the and improved one.
I usually play without guide or a pdf step by step so i have no idea hahhah.
You don't need to upload anything, I uploaded it on the previous page lol, but to activate the console, follow these steps:
Once it's open, it's up to you which pair of commands you want to use from my previous post.

• Love

Aneouz

Mar 5, 2023
You don't need to upload anything, I uploaded it on the previous page lol, but to activate the console, follow these steps:
Once it's open, it's up to you which pair of commands you want to use from my previous post.
Damn, fast response!!
How do i make the extension .rpy ? only option is the regular text

Aneouz

Mar 5, 2023
No worries, in that case it would just be easier for me to give you the file itself, see below.
Wasn't able to download your file but mangaged to change the file to .rpy and now she is using the old swimsuit, thank you very much for your assistance and the mod itself.
It's a great mod when you understand everything hahahh.
Have a nice day or night.

• Love
Reactions: dblck2k21

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Wasn't able to download your file but mangaged to change the file to .rpy and now she is using the old swimsuit, thank you very much for your assistance and the mod itself.
It's a great mod when you understand everything hahahh.
Have a nice day or night.
Glad I could help, hopefully in the later versions of the mod, I'll have fixed all of the games bugs and you won't have to deal with any of these problems again.

• Love

Aneouz

Mar 5, 2023
Glad I could help, hopefully in the later versions of the mod, I'll have fixed all of the games bugs and you won't have to deal with any of these problems again.
Who knows hahah, and as expected seems like the event is bugged and that's the reason i cannot get it.
After changing swimsuit i gotten to the part of the picture several times but it still says 62/63 so i guess i'll just skip it, so thanks for showing how to skip.

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Who knows hahah, and as expected seems like the event is bugged and that's the reason i cannot get it.
After changing swimsuit i gotten to the part of the picture several times but it still says 62/63 so i guess i'll just skip it, so thanks for showing how to skip.
Just make sure you set the swimsuit back to 2 first, the next episode relies on it. and you haven't missed much really, about a line or 2 of useless dialogue lol.

• Haha

Aneouz

Mar 5, 2023
Just make sure you set the swimsuit back to 2 first, the next episode relies on it. and you haven't missed much really, about a line or 2 of useless dialogue lol.
Seems like episode 4 is broken, there is nothing new and nothing is increasing, and the walktrough just opens and closes.
Thanks for the assistance anyway once again.

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Seems like episode 4 is broken, there is nothing new and nothing is increasing, and the walktrough just opens and closes.
Thanks for the assistance anyway once again.
If you're on episode 4, that would mean your swimsuit should be set to 3 instead of 2, and that would probably explain why there isn't anything. I've only just started to work on episode 4 now, so my walkthrough would be useless for you and you'd have to rely on the original one in the toolbox menu.

Aneouz

Mar 5, 2023
If you're on episode 4, that would mean your swimsuit should be set to 3 instead of 2, and that would probably explain why there isn't anything. I've only just started to work on episode 4 now, so my walkthrough would be useless for you and you'd have to rely on the original one in the toolbox menu.
Yeah i noticed that but don't worry it's not your fault it seems like it's my game version that is broken, tried making a new file without your mod and it's exactly the same.
Tried to change to episode 5 and i got something new immediately.

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Yeah i noticed that but don't worry it's not your fault it seems like it's my game version that is broken, tried making a new file without your mod and it's exactly the same.
Tried to change to episode 5 and i got something new immediately.
It'll take me a while, but I'm making sure all potential bugs I find will be fixed throughout the game (I'm keeping track of All variable changes while going through the code). It's just a shame that it takes so long to go through. Hopefully it won't take me more than a month to completely finish everything though.

Last edited:
  • Love

Aneouz

Mar 5, 2023
It'll take me a while, but I'm making sure all potential bugs I find will be fixed throughout the game (I'm keeping track of All variable changes while going through the code). It's just a shame that it takes so long to go through. Hopefully it won't take me more than a month though.
Ofc as i said i appriciate your hard work, but it's not because of your mod it's my game version that seems to be corrupted.
I just have to decide if i wanna miss alot of content and continue on episode 5 or add this game in a new "try later" text doccument.

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
I have updated the walkthrough/bug-fix mod which can be found in it's original post, here and episode 6 (season 1) will be ready within the next 2 days.

• Yay, new update!

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
To anyone who's using my mod, I just updated it to fix a major issue and I highly recommend you download it as soon as possible.

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes