Aneouz

Mar 5, 2023
I have updated the walkthrough/bug-fix mod which can be found in it's original post, here and episode 6 (season 1) will be ready within the next 2 days.
Thanks for the new 1-5 WT for some reason i was able to get new events when i used your mod and have now finished it, without saying to much "the end tho"

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Thanks for the new 1-5 WT for some reason i was able to get new events when i used your mod and have now finished it, without saying to much "the end tho"
I'm glad it worked out for you, but I don't know what you mean when you say "the end tho"

Last edited:

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
I thought I'd share the walkthrough/bug-fix mod I've been working on recently for season 1. Currently it fully supports episodes 1 - 6 only, but I will continue focusing on its development until it covers the whole game.

For anyone who isn't already aware, I designed it so that every feature is optional (for example, If you only want a bug-fix, just keep the walkthrough options turned off).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you have loose scripts in the 'game' folder back-up any .rpyc files and move any .rpy files elsewhere to ensure it will work as intended. (unless they're files from a previous version of the mod, in that case, feel free to overwrite them)

EDIT- Episode 6 is complete. I didn't need to change any events in the last 2 episodes, but that doesn't mean the issues don't exist, so if anyone spots any bugs I may not have noticed/experienced (in the first five episodes, for now), feel free to let me know and I'll include any fixes I may need to do.

EDIT 2 - I discovered (and fixed) a major issue which caused some events to not progress properly. I can confirm that the issue is fixed and I have just gone through the game from episodes 1-7 without the problem ever occurring. I also added a few missing gallery entries to the walkthrough. See the changelog for the full details.

Hi, again!
I see that you already have the "challenge" in a very advanced condition. Very good. (y)
Just to know, does the mod follow the same line of process as the MFL mod?
I didn't understand but the Wt screen and the fly screen. This last one, I'm really looking forward to testing it because I always lost my fly in the naked yoga sections and breakfast table.;)

Aneouz

Mar 5, 2023
Hi, again!
I see that you already have the "challenge" in a very advanced condition. Very good. (y)
I didn't understand but the Wt screen and the fly screen. This last one, I'm really looking forward to testing it because I always lost my fly in the naked yoga sections and breakfast table.;)
A tips for that is that you save when you're near the end before you need to take back the fly.
You can also click wherever so you can fast forward the animations.

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Hi, again!
It works pretty much exactly the same as the mod for my first love, in principal, except that this mod has the extra features explained in one of its screenshots.

For the fly, the icon (just a red circle) will show on the very last image before it gets killed, but you will still have to be fast with most scenes

Last edited:

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Basically how the game ended without spoiling anything. hahh
Do you have WT for season 2 btw?
I plan on working on a mod for season 2 once season 1 is out of the way, but it will lack some of the features because I'll be limited to what I can do while the game is still being updated (naturally the updates will override the script changes I make), but most of the features will still be possible.

Aneouz

Mar 5, 2023
I plan on working on a mod for season 2 once season 1 is out of the way, but it will lack some of the features because I'll be limited to what I can do while the game is still being updated (naturally the updates will override the script changes I make), but most of the features will still be possible.
Oh! I thought season 2 was completed/finished? !!

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Oh! I thought season 2 was completed/finished? !!
Not yet, last update was just over 2 weeks ago, and if the other games in the series are anything to go by, there will probably be round about 12-16 episodes to it, but as I say, I'd be able to add most features to it, the only thing I won't be able to do is the menu choices because that's where I have no choice but to modify the original scripts.

• Love
Reactions: Aneouz

Aneouz

Mar 5, 2023
Not yet, last update was just over 2 weeks ago, and if the other games in the series are anything to go by, there will probably be round about 12-16 episodes to it, but as I say, I'd be able to add most features to it, the only thing I won't be able to do is the menu choices because that's where I have no choice but to modify the original scripts.
Ahh sure, currently trying out "My First Love" also trying to find a good mod for easy access to the story hahahh

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
Ahh sure, currently trying out "My First Love" also trying to find a good mod for easy access to the story hahahh

Hey,;)

I don't know if you already know, but the mod you are looking for for the MFL is exactly what dbick2k21 here developed before working on the mod for this game.

Go to the forum and check for yourself. It's worth it. Believe me. (y)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: dblck2k21

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020

And taking advantage here, I ask if the "challenge" has already been completed? Let me know when finished and ok.
For MBFD2, from what I've seen so far, barring lots and lots of repetition you shouldn't have much trouble coming up with something equally efficient. ;)

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
And taking advantage here, I ask if the "challenge" has already been completed? Let me know when finished and ok.
For MBFD2, from what I've seen so far, barring lots and lots of repetition you shouldn't have much trouble coming up with something equally efficient. ;)
I'll make sure to let you know. I'm just finishing up episode 11 now, so I'll be able to upload that later, and once the rest is done, I should be able to start on season 2 next week.

Reactions: yamabear

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
I've had Season 2 loaded up for all of 2 minutes and already discovered issues at the very start:

so I just decided to do a quick little patch to fix them. The file is below, just place the file anywhere in the 'game' folder as usual.

Last edited:

jonata203

Oct 12, 2017
Here is my complete walkthrough/bug-fix mod for season 1. It now fully supports the entire game from start to finish, including a few events which are only included in the gallery.

For anyone who isn't already aware, I designed it so that every feature is optional, for example, If you only want a bug-fix, just keep the walkthrough options turned off (see the screenshots or changelog for more information).

If you have loose scripts in the 'game' folder back-up any .rpyc files and move any .rpy files elsewhere to ensure it will work as intended. (unless they're files from a previous version of the mod, in that case, feel free to overwrite them)

EDIT - May 23, 2023 - The mod is 100% Complete, so this will be the last update to it unless anyone discovers any issues that need fixing. As usual, all information is in the changelog.
Ty so much bro helped a lot really

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes