Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
NO NO Maria is fun to play with and has the same exhibitionism traits as the others at times I think maybe she will be the Drama/Jealousy causer or maybe Julia when she finally does get a little dickin she will want to keep it for herself in the beginning..........
I don't dislike her at all. She has the most perfect ass, well all 3 do, but her's just seems to be the best when they all walk away after breakfast.

I'll just be pissed and rage quit if something sexual happens with Maria + Julia before Julia +MC.

Or this reason to stay,
I really like Julia, but Ida is just magical.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I don't dislike her at all. She has the most perfect ass, well all 3 do, but her's just seems to be the best when they all walk away after breakfast.

I'll just be pissed and rage quit if something sexual happens with Maria + Julia before Julia +MC.

I really like Julia, but Ida is just magical.
Yeppers I agree Ida is indeed magical. :love: and Julia is no slouch either... (y)

screenshot0012.png

• Love
Reactions: Rolo

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I am sure I saw it but if it wasn't 15 min ago or less the chances of remembering it diminishes exponentially down to nothing

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Someone once mentioned (didn't find the posting), that if he would be in bed with such a cutie, in such a nighty without panties, he would ..... (? ... forgot what he would ;) ).

For me it seems they both play a sort of game.

- Bob is waiting patiently for her until her hormones make her jump on him.
- And Julia is teasing him non-stop, being stuck between the virginal patterns in her head, implanted by her father,
and her growing urges and needs for a "real man".

What is fascinating for me is this - somehow surreal - innocence and naivety of Julia, together with her radiant beauty.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Someone once mentioned (didn't find the posting), that if he would be in bed with such a cutie, in such a nighty without panties, he would ..... (? ... forgot what he would ;) ).

For me it seems they both play a sort of game.

- Bob is waiting patiently for her until her hormones make her jump on him.
- And Julia is teasing him non-stop, being stuck between the virginal patterns in her head, implanted by her father,
and her growing urges and needs for a "real man".

What is fascinating for me is this - somehow surreal - innocence and naivety of Julia, together with her radiant beauty.
I agree too and mentioned some time and pages back that her statement on the beach "He doesn't know I am not wearing panties" that the MC must be real dense :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Rolo

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Are you copping a feel each night for each dress ie: should I go further twice then she says remove your hand from tit and going to bedroom for each dress ( I think that counts )
Spying on Julia in the bathroom while she has on the wrap around dress before they go swimming. ( do that before going to beach I think ) at least once

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
i played 2 days more bud no chainges and also no toolbox were i can switch
OK Huuuuuuummmm...
This is a stretch, but it seems that you are trying to advance to ep 3 from ep 2. You have to have ep 3 unzipped and start from within that episode. The saves will be there and also the "skip to next episode" in toolbox the episode updated aren't like a DLC that is Incorporated into an existing game. Each new release is a complete game up to that point and you have to start with the saves you have or maybe start a new full game if you want. Does that make sense???

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes