Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
Wrong! - you can’t miss a bookmark. Some bookmarks can only be triggered sequential and others can be triggered independent. There are no dead ends
I'm sorry but that's not what I've experienced, this was constructive criticism. Were not for the WT mod (thank you very much Cabitko), I'd have not been able to complete Ep2. I'd suggest you add more checkpoints for not-yet-achieve bookmarks or add some sort of warning for events in the general map. From several other comments, I'm not the only one who had a hard time completing all the events for Ep2, and I'm very sorry to mention this but, help does not help for most events; again, all this in my experience from trying to do Ep2 about 4 or 5 times before using Cabitko 's WT mod.

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
Got stuck on bookmarks 59 anyone got tips how to get to 60 :( , Love the game so far
this is probably something you missed before when changing the first nightdress ... I got tired of trying over and over again, I had to use the WT mod from page 19 post 372 to go all the way through Ep2 and then save and use it with Ep3. You can find it here (thank you ut1stgear1 )

Cabitko said:
I make ingame WT Mod for this version game ... I hope its working good ... all 74 events
Link:
View attachment 1000744_MBFD-ingame_WT_Mod-v2.13.rar

Reactions: killroy#5284

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I'm sorry but that's not what I've experienced, this was constructive criticism. Were not for the WT mod (thank you very much Cabitko), I'd have not been able to complete Ep2. I'd suggest you add more checkpoints for not-yet-achieve bookmarks or add some sort of warning for events in the general map. From several other comments, I'm not the only one who had a hard time completing all the events for Ep2, and I'm very sorry to mention this but, help does not help for most events; again, all this in my experience from trying to do Ep2 about 4 or 5 times before using Cabitko 's WT mod.
You complain about bugs, but also says that you use mods - could it be that the mod cause the bugs?
The help function was build in very fast - 1 hour because many players complained that game was too difficult. As mentioned before the first version was not perfect, but helped many players. The help function is constantly being improved and hope to have it fully implemented in episode 5

Reactions: Rolo

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Well, my reported bugs are without mods/cheats.
But since I got not a single Dev reaction on any message so far, I will simply accept being on ignore or at least a victim of selective reading... *shrug*
As stated before - I'll not make any help on episode 3 before Monday. May I suggest to go to Toolbox and replay instructions from episode 1. That might help you

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I have a team of alpha testers that goes through everything. I have Patreons that play the game before it ends up here. Of course there can be bugs - nothing is bug free...I guess, but if get 1 USD for each player that says there is a bug and it wasn't - I will be a rich man today :) More than 90% of bugs I have seen so far - has been related to mods or cheats - not the game itself. Any bugs that my team or I discover will be fixed immediately. I have no intension to have a bugs in my game - even for pirates :). If you believe there is a bug somewhere - you're welcome to send me your save file and I'll investigate it.
Cool, I'm happy you are willing to do that.

This is a save from my first play through. As I mentioned I missed the trigger for Julia to change into a new swimsuit. This is with no mods, cheats or anything other than the vanilla game downloaded off the OP.

As you'll see I'm stuck on 65/72 book marks because I can't get the changed swimsuit and all the events that occur after that.

Aug 13, 2017
All good games ensure their variables stay in acceptable bounds. Those bounds are there to ensure the game progression stays contained within what the dev wants from that part of the story. That is good game design and not the dev trying to be nasty. Racing games have them. Rpgs have them. Why not variable driven VNs? The dev just does the bounds checking at the end of each day and not at every interaction. He's not out to get you and it is the completely opposite of stupid.

And yes, the fly counter does not go up as it's a feature that's not 100% implemented.

Not commenting on the rest of your post and not referring to RfR. This is just MBFD.
You don't read very well do you? this dev ACTUALLY added anti cheat with a little bitch remark to the player if the stats were changed. staying within bounds is playing without cheats so what's your point? good games don't repeat the same functions over and over and over for no change while having what changes do occur without any indication of when they can happen. that is this guy's games in a nutshell. pointless clicking until you happen to find a change. if you call that a good game I have some low laying land I'll sell you during the dry season.

Reactions: anon8525

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
You complain about bugs, but also says that you use mods - could it be that the mod cause the bugs?
The help function was build in very fast - 1 hour because many players complained that game was too difficult. As mentioned before the first version was not perfect, but helped many players. The help function is constantly being improved and hope to have it fully implemented in episode 5
you might want to re-read my post, I *had* to use the WT mod to be able to complete Ep2, I tried several runs before installing the mod and in every one of them, I missed an event from the beginning, before getting to nightdress 2 or 3 (not sure now which one). And I found this by checking the code, but hey, I was trying to help, not offending intended. It is indeed a great game, the theme and scenery are very good, but having to do two or three days in a row without any advance nor help displayed, well, it's very frustrating... good luck

Reactions: Naxos

sirus.d

Dec 5, 2017
As stated before - I'll not make any help on episode 3 before Monday. May I suggest to go to Toolbox and replay instructions from episode 1. That might help you
The bugs I reported happened in the episode 2 part of the game (unless you mean any help with version 3.20, then fair enough).
And thanks, but I'm very certain I understood the instructions clearly the two times I've read them already. :)

rinjing

Apr 21, 2017
Cool, I'm happy you are willing to do that.

This is a save from my first play through. As I mentioned I missed the trigger for Julia to change into a new swimsuit. This is with no mods, cheats or anything other than the vanilla game downloaded off the OP.

As you'll see I'm stuck on 65/72 book marks because I can't get the changed swimsuit and all the events that occur after that.
I liked your comment, just saying..

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
You don't read very well do you? this dev ACTUALLY added anti cheat with a little bitch remark to the player if the stats were changed. staying within bounds is playing without cheats so what's your point? good games don't repeat the same functions over and over and over for no change while having what changes do occur without any indication of when they can happen. that is this guy's games in a nutshell. pointless clicking until you happen to find a change. if you call that a good game I have some low laying land I'll sell you during the dry season.
If you think this game is a click feast you should really look at some of of Drunk Robots stuff

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
RofLOL, Tripod, I suspect he was talking to me :) :) Thanks, you made me lough so much, saved my morning ;)

100% agree. Common sense ;)
:cool: I am glad that I was able to brighten up somebody's day, but it is early yet so keep referring back to it :)

• Haha
Reactions: Rolo

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
A Prediction of sorts: Of things to come.

Some time back someone ask about the extra girl in the OP's header an where she would stay as there is for the moment just two islands and houses. Ok my predictions is that the girl in the boat will show back up with another girl as a guest to the islands or as a maid-cook ( someone also ask who was preparing the meals ) and or the girl in the boat ( I don't remember her name ) will come back to check on them ( actually surprised that she hasn't yet these two weeks ) and she will break the boat or something will happen to it and she will be stuck there and have to shack up with MC and Julia or Ida and Maria. Even better yet she brings another guest and the boat breaks. At which time the MC will not have any time for himself to relax and be busy chasing the girls and making relations, and maybe smoothing over a small amount of jealousy some where, who knows......

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
A Prediction of sorts: Of things to come.

Some time back someone ask about the extra girl in the OP's header an where she would stay as there is for the moment just two islands and houses. Ok my predictions is that the girl in the boat will show back up with another girl as a guest to the islands or as a maid-cook ( someone also ask who was preparing the meals ) and or the girl in the boat ( I don't remember her name ) will come back to check on them ( actually surprised that she hasn't yet these two weeks ) and she will break the boat or something will happen to it and she will be stuck there and have to shack up with MC and Julia or Ida and Maria. Even better yet she brings another guest and the boat breaks. At which time the MC will not have any time for himself to relax and be busy chasing the girls and making relations, and maybe smoothing over a small amount of jealousy some where, who knows......
A much better idea, is Sara comes back with the boat and takes Maria away and leaves Ida and Julia alone with the MC, because Maria can't keep her hands to herself, she needs to be banished, even though she's got the sexiest little ass. :devilish:

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
My response was to your content, not to you. " You don't read very well do you? " is aimed at me and not my response. Play nice. This is a discussion not a fist fight.

Your comment: "as RFR where the dev themselves ADDED a snide remark in the game".
My response: "Not commenting on the rest of your post and not referring to RfR. This is just MBFD. "
If there was snide remark in MBFD, then I didn't know about it, and you didn't make it clear in your post.

I called containing variable ranges good, which he does. That is something good games do. I didn't call his game good.

As for the low lying land. I might actually be interested. Where in the Netherlands is it actually? ;-)

---------------------------------------------
As for the rest of what you're saying, would the following make the game +1 on your rating?
- Indicating to you if an action causes something to improve? Or go down even
- Bit more indication where to go next? Guidance maybe?
That's assuming it stays "free roam" and there is still some form of points system.

Reactions: Capt OA and Rolo

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
A much better idea, is Sara comes back with the boat and takes Maria away and leaves Ida and Julia alone with the MC, because Maria can't keep her hands to herself, she needs to be banished, even though she's got the sexiest little ass. :devilish:
NO NO Maria is fun to play with and has the same exhibitionism traits as the others at times I think maybe she will be the Drama/Jealousy causer or maybe Julia when she finally does get a little dickin she will want to keep it for herself in the beginning..........

ricola

Feb 28, 2017
I'm stuck at 41/58, any tips?
I've tried various combinations, and spending a whole day in the same spot, but I can't seem to figure out what I'm missing. The in-game help function is silent as well.

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes