May 2, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: Capt OA and Naxos

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
What is Kumby-ya" "Shrug" ?
I am assuming that you haven't heard of this before and don't know what "Kumby-Ya" is. That tells me that you are just a Lad.
I know I slaughtered the spelling badly but that is just me. Kumby-Ya is a commune saying from the early to mid 60's If I remember right. Meaning mostly "Why cant we just get along" or something like that.
:shrug: was once an icon or emoji of a guy shrugging his shoulders in bewilderment. I use to use it a lot in the bygone days............

rinjing

Apr 21, 2017
I am assuming that you haven't heard of this before and don't know what "Kumby-Ya" is. That tells me that you are just a Lad.
I know I slaughtered the spelling badly but that is just me. Kumby-Ya is a commune saying from the early to mid 60's If I remember right. Meaning mostly "Why cant we just get along" or something like that.
:shrug: was once an icon or emoji of a guy shrugging his shoulders in bewilderment. I use to use it a lot in the bygone days............
Appreciate that, thank you very much :coffee:

kayshiden

Nov 11, 2019
Cheat mod for
My Best Friend's Daughter [Ep. 3.20]

Updated to ep3.20!
Note: 1.WT has been removed as in-game help system has been added by dev.
2. Should work with future versions unless dev changes/adds/removes variables.

Changelog:
updated cheat menu.

Download:
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my
the cheat menu is not working for me, its only me?

Reactions: Epholos

evadnae

May 13, 2020
Fly events are very easy, there are only several fly events and you will easily remember what is last picture of every event, click at Bob's icon when the last picture appear...not that difficult I believed.
Fly events doens t work . In addition the status "Bob fly level" stays at 0

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
page 19 post 372 has a W/T mod that will get you all the way through v 2.0. I am going to try to quote it here. Just start a new game and follow it through.

Ok I will see if I can post the W/T then.

Edit: Here it is I think.
View attachment 1018570
Thanks, found I missed the trigger on day 4 to change Julia's swimsuit at 10am in the bathroom. No matter how many times I switch to her at 10am in the bather room now, it never prompts that suit change, so all subsequent events don't trigger.

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
Thanks, found I missed the trigger on day 4 to change Julia's swimsuit at 10am in the bathroom. No matter how many times I switch to her at 10am in the bather room now, it never prompts that suit change, so all subsequent events don't trigger.
yes, I'm noticing there are several "one-time" events that can be missed and never triggered again if you advance past some point, so, the game cannot be completed ...

Reactions: Naxos and Epholos

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Fly events work, just do not care about "fly level" atm ;)
Yes, I have seen the points go up and down some at times. I will have to admit that I haven't figured them out yet as to just what they will do in the future, but there has to be a reason that they are there

sirus.d

Dec 5, 2017
Fly events doens t work . In addition the status "Bob fly level" stays at 0
I make the same observation in my 2nd playthrough: Fly level stays at 0 - even when the fly survives.

The points system in general is not working as intended.
Some repeating events should raise love and/or lower shyness until you reach the safety cap for the episode - but they don't.

My points in episode 2 with 73/74 - [edit2: retracted] tough luck, ignore or restart your run:
Julia 15 85 9 - fine
Fly level 0 - doesn't get raised whatsoever
Ida 0 90 - game told me for sure at least once it raised love, it never did or removed it shortly after and kept it that way
Maria 3 90 - got to 3 and stayed there

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I noticed this same type of fluctuation during ver 3 also but played on and finally got to a somewhat levle cap of points
Cant wait to see what 4 has in store for us.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Even with the mention of the above I still love the game (y)

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
yes, I'm noticing there are several "one-time" events that can be missed and never triggered again if you advance past some point, so, the game cannot be completed ...
Wrong! - you can’t miss a bookmark. Some bookmarks can only be triggered sequential and others can be triggered independent. There are no dead ends

Reactions: Rolo and bobbo69

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I didn't download version 3.20, I'm waiting for 4.00 to come out some time next week :p

Reactions: Rolo

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Wrong! - you can’t miss a bookmark. Some bookmarks can only be triggered sequential and others can be triggered independent. There are no dead ends
Huummmmmmm Now ya have me thinking (Shit I sound like Bob here) just where did I screw up at :)

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes