Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
I've gone through them, the love cap is not mentioned.
You are right.
But no one said, that love and shy cap is mentioned somewhere. But you found the converting thing, didn't you.
Did you read my posting?

OK I see our postings are crossing ... Glad you feel happier again :)

rinjing

Apr 21, 2017
Maybe understand what someone is talking about before commenting to get the post count up. Sorry.. frustation is turning to anger because I'm being told "just read, lolol" when the info isn't there. Yes I know 10 horny= 1 love, hell I even said so in a previous post. What was not mentioned in the version I'm playing which was downloaded of the op last night, is there is no mention of love being capped at 15 in episode 2, or any mention of love being capped anywhere in the intro or instructions.

Breathe.. in... breathe out. Ok, I'm happier again.
Cap system is never written, not intended to be....as for me, I found it myself

Reactions: Lukumoide and Rolo

rinjing

Apr 21, 2017
Maybe understand what someone is talking about before commenting to get the post count up. Sorry.. frustation is turning to anger because I'm being told "just read, lolol" when the info isn't there. Yes I know 10 horny= 1 love, hell I even said so in a previous post. What was not mentioned in the version I'm playing which was downloaded of the op last night, is there is no mention of love being capped at 15 in episode 2, or any mention of love being capped anywhere in the intro or instructions.

Breathe.. in... breathe out. Ok, I'm happier again.
Relax...don't get mad easily...be a supporter and you will be much happier

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
...be a supporter and you will be much happier
Sorry to disagree .... I am happy that Bob has public releases, giving his work for free for everyone. And even helping. So no urgent need to be a supporter to be happy with the game ... (anyway, I think you were joking ;) )

Last edited:
Reactions: Lukumoide

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Relax...don't get mad easily...be a supporter and you will be much happier
Sorry nope, I'll never support a harem game that unavoidable lesbian sexy between the harem members. This doesn't have that now, but considering how it went down in RFR and we already have the two bi-sexuals getting handsy with Julia it's obviously going to happen here.

Not going to be a deal breaker for me on playing it and I'll do my best not to complain about it, but won't support it.

Reactions: Rolo and rinjing

rinjing

Apr 21, 2017
Sorry to disagree .... I am happy that Bob has public releases, giving his work for free for everyone. And even helping. So no urgent need to be a supporter to be happy with the game ...
I respect your opinion...(y)

• Haha
Reactions: Rolo

rinjing

Apr 21, 2017
Sorry nope, I'll never support a harem game that unavoidable lesbian sexy between the harem members. This doesn't have that now, but considering how it went down in RFR and we already have the two bi-sexuals getting handsy with Julia it's obviously going to happen here.

Not going to be a deal breaker for me on playing it and I'll do my best not to complain about it, but won't support it.
You have many good points...(y)

• Haha
Reactions: Naxos

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Maybe understand what someone is talking about before commenting to get the post count up. ...
Did you mean me ? I mean me - Rolo ? I never cared about things like that.
Sadly I feel you did not read my posting #882 to the end ... :( . . . (I fully agreed with you btw. ...)

------------(may be too much anger and too many postings crossing ... ;) )

Last edited:

rinjing

Apr 21, 2017
Hey Naxos I hope you will keep consideration for being supporter...I am waiting for you at Gold tier lounge...we have very nice playground there you see...:love:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Did you mean me ? I mean me - Rolo ? I never cared about things like that.
Sadly I feel you did not read my posting #882 to the end ... :( . . . (I fully agreed with you btw. ...)

------------(may be too much anger and too many postings crossing ... ;) )
Yes I did, but I owe you an apology for two reasons, first it seemed like you Rolo and rinjing where just spamming replies to everything to get your counts up. Secondly because I re-read what I wrote and I see how it could come across as I was saying "why wasn't the horny to love mentioned" when I was referring to the cap on love.

I still feel rijing may be a bot, after saying he still wants me to support after saying I never would for the reasons I mentioned. :cautious:

Also Celaviegroup I owe you and apology for my snarky response to your post, you obviously didn't understand what I meant and by the way I'd written it I can understand the confusion.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Rolo and rinjing

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Yes I did, but I owe you an apology for two reasons, first it seemed like you Rolo and rinjing where just spamming replies to everything to get your counts up. Secondly because I re-read what I wrote and I see how it could come across as I was saying "why wasn't the horny to love mentioned" when I was referring to the cap on love.

I still feel rijing may be a bot, after saying he still wants me to support after saying I never would for the reasons I mentioned. :cautious:
Apology accepted... (just wanted to help and support your suggestion about cap)

about rijing, I guess he has his Joker mood today ... lets take it with a smile :) . . . . . (and see #889)

• Love
Reactions: rinjing

rinjing

Apr 21, 2017

Also Celaviegroup I owe you and apology for my snarky response to your post, you obviously didn't understand what I meant and by the way I'd written it I can understand the confusion.
You are very fair person....I like it.. (y)

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
Darn, stuck again in 73/74 Ep2. I was stuck in 61/74 and had to go thru the scripts to find out that I missed a scene with the first nightdress (e2_62) that was not allowing me to progress, this is the kind of 'bad grinding' when one 'missed' event turns the game into a nightmare ... and no, I'm not using the mod nor cheating via the console, I'm using the console to check what I've missed. I had to go back and play the scene again, which was almost at the start of Ep2 ...darn..

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
OK!!
"Naxos May"

"rinjing Louise"

"Rolo Elizabeth"

Girls; Girls
(Notice I used your middle names. That always means your trouble)
Go to your room!
Don't make me send your Mother in there to separate you.
You know that means No Ice Cream after dinner if that happens.

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes