• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
No, MBFD Season 2 was not that much profitable for the dev as he expected, seemingly less profitable than his previous games. He asked his Patreons about possible problems and implied that he might finish this one off early, what he obviously actually did. His next game seems to be "My early life", which seemingly shows a, well, very young Bob (as it is shown on his Patreon-site publically). I'm actually a little bit interested how and if this will fit to the story of "My first love" and I must confess, that I don't have in mind if it was actually said, that the girl there was his first girl. But well, good-ol-Bob may just not be a reliable narrator and just make different stories up to impress the girls.
Thanks for the info,
As I noted in a previous post "new and old generations". I just didn't imagine this to Bob himself. Lol.
As a suggestion, he could interconnect all these stories through flashbacks in the game since he concentrates a considered female team. Underneath about 40 (or more).;)

kingalf009

May 30, 2023

View attachment 2239437

Overview:
My Best Friend's Daughter is a Sub-story of "Room for Rent" with same main male character. A few years earlier, our male character travels to the CeLaVie Islands to spend his vacation with his best friend's daughter. You are playing the male character, but also have the option to play the female characters. How will you thread your best friend's daughter?

Instructions how to play this game can be found under toolbox in upper left corner.
When you see an icon in the upper left corner you'll have the possibility to change character or fly around​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-08
Release Date: 2023-06-26
Developer: CeLaVie Group - -
Censored: No
Version: Season 2 Epiosde 7
Language: English
Other Games: Room for Rent - My First Love
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux
(Ep 4): - MEGA - -
Mac
Android

Season 1

Extras: Gallery Unlock Mod (old)*
* This port/version is unofficial and is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 2155269 View attachment 2155272 View attachment 2155276 View attachment 2155282 View attachment 2239437 View attachment 2239441 View attachment 2239442 View attachment 2239443 View attachment 2239447 View attachment 2239449 View attachment 2239454 View attachment 2239456 View attachment 2239457 View attachment 2239458 View attachment 2239459
this game is all over the place, repeating loops, bugs everywhere, one moment in bath and sitting by pool at same time, very grindy for no results, shame as girls are well rendered, def needs alot of work to be semi playable.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Thanks for the info,
As I noted in a previous post "new and old generations". I just didn't imagine this to Bob himself. Lol.
As a suggestion, he could interconnect all these stories through flashbacks in the game since he concentrates a considered female team. Underneath about 40 (or more).;)
It sounded more like it will go back to the roots with Bob again only corrupting one girl, as the most criticism was, that the cast, Bob had to corrupt at once was to big. I just remembered somewhere deep inside, that MFL ended with Olivia running away, because she found out, that Bob was her father. Maybe "My early life" is about how he corrupted her mother. EDIT: Just looked after it in the game, and it was seemingly only a one night stand, that lead to Olivia being Bob's daughter.

Last edited:

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Is there not a gallery mod for this, for season 1 i've added the walkthrough and a cheat mod but i dont see a gallery

kingalf009

May 30, 2023
Dev should reneme his company as "tedious AF games" grindy, buggy, ever looping, unrewarding, shame as very pretty renders of females.

Reactions: StarHam

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Is there not a gallery mod for this, for season 1 i've added the walkthrough and a cheat mod but i dont see a gallery
Are you asking if there's a gallery for season 2, or is it for season 1?

If it's for season 2, the gallery function is already in the code, it just hasn't been given a way to access it. But if you place this file into your 'game' folder and then go to bed anytime during episode 3 or later, it will show the icon to access it in the top right corner, all the time.

Last edited:

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
I certainly am getting the vibe this game is being set aside. If so, as a paying patron, I'm very dissapointed and would call this a real 'bailout' ending. I hope I'm wrong.

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Are you asking if there's a gallery for season 2, or is it for season 1?

If it's for season 2, the gallery function is already in the code, it just hasn't been given a way to access it. But if you place this file into your 'game' folder and then go to bed anytime during episode 3 or later, it will show the icon to access it in the top right corner, all the time.
was asking about both, just tried it and skipped to episode 3 from a save and it only appears to have 2 scenes available from what ive unlocked for that episode.

Isnt there a gallery unlock for both that contains all of the scenes?

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
was asking about both, just tried it and skipped to episode 3 from a save and it only appears to have 2 scenes available from what ive unlocked for that episode.

Isnt there a gallery unlock for both that contains all of the scenes?
Not at the minute, I'll have to sort them out when I can get around to it.

syrupu

Feb 23, 2018
Attached are a couple of files. The first contains save files for every episode. I saved at the end of each episode, so if you want to play the next episode, load the save file from the end of the previous episode.

Also attached is a small rpy file that you can place directly in the game folder that halts skip when a girls portrait pops up that you should click. View attachment 2580676
dude you just made this game 1000 times better!

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
I have just finished a gallery unlock mod for both the complete version of season 1, and episode 7 version of season 2 as requested by shawnnation.

For season 1, it will simply unlock all the images in the built in gallery. (Intended to be used with the walkthrough mod)

For season 2, you will have to go to bed at least once during episode 3 or later for the icon to show in the top right corner.

Both files are below, as usual, after extracting the zip files, merge the 'game' folder with your own.

Edit: I have added a Non-Walkthrough version for season 1. As the name says, it is intended to be used if you haven't installed the walkthrough mod. You will find the option to access it in the toolbox during free-roam.

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
You should've go with different protagonist than 'room for rent'. Now we know MC won't end up with any of this girls and will be a lonely old man in the future so who cares about this game at this point? We already know the ending and it's terrible

• Thinking Face
Reactions: darlic

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I really hope this game's not getting the death sentence right when things started to get interesting...

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes